I Am With You... Always ||

Author- shristiROY148
Status- Completed and Mature
Chapters- 80
______________________________________________

"Sweetheart even death can't apart us"

•••••••••

"I-i do- don't wa-want t-too"

she somehow complete the sentence. He was furious but her continuous rejection wasn't helping.his Male ego was definitely hurt. He was Arjun Rajvansh girls throw himself on her and here he wants to marry her and she was rejecting. This fact was eating him. He never face rejection not in any field but here he was facing it continuously.

Now marrying Meera wasn't just for saving his family reputation or her too. But now it was the question of his self respect also. He was doubting his decision after saying yes to the marriage but now he was full sure that he has to do it.

"You will marry me "

••••••••

Arjun, a billionaire businessman with a royal background was forced to make a girl marry him unwilling to save his-Their reputation but soon he realized that the girl is the one who have his heart.

Meera, a doctor by profession was just attending her best friend's marriage when she caught his eyes and was forced to marry him unwillingly.

Him being the eligible Batchelor with name and money and her being single since forever...nothing was wrong except his eyes.

His eyes were the same as someone. Someone who was the sole reason for her brutal past. The sole reason for her scary nightmare.

But Arjun is set to make it work because he is sure he isn't letting her go at all doesn't matter what.

She is his!

______________________________________________