Ek Prem kahani Aryansh ki

Author- SSneha7
Status- Completed and Mature
Chapters- 41

______________________________________________

His Peaceful life turned the chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will never let anyone destroy the empire his forefather made with great passion. There are so many enemies who are eyeing Suryavanshi's and she could be one of them.

He never breaks his promise. His words helds its own beauty.

He knows that she will his toughest competition.

Meanwhile, will he able to ignore the unknown pull towards her which forces him to re-think about her that there is something else which is hidden from him. Alas! Where will a relationship full of hatred and secrets take himhim?

_____________

Her life has been always adventurous. Its her life and her rules. She is a rebel. A beauty with so many secrets. A simple girl with not so simple life. The day she stepped into his life, she knew that he will create hurdles in her life but She ain't less than him. If she loves someone the most in the world, then it is her mother.

Her promisepromises are always half. Every color of her intentions helds its own grace.

Will she able to give him competition.

Leaving all this apart, will she able to ignore the pull towards him. Will she able to change his mind for her. Alas! Where will a relationship full of hatred amd secrets take her.

_____________

In the middle of everything. How will their love story emerge.

If he has anger issues then she is no less.

If he spits fire then she is cold as ice.

The heat of his body melts the frozen paths of her heart.

He sets rules then she breaks them.

The story based on revenge, filled with conspiracy and misunderstanding.

Ek Prem Kahani Aryvansh ki.....

______________________________________________