The boy confidently picked up two ropes and quickly tied a fishermen knot. The second boy also tied the knot smoothly. 

Lu Yao was a little afraid to demonstrate the rope rescue in front of so many people, because she was afraid that she would not be able to do it well. At the beginning, she was carelessly thinking about the chance of a potential lover, but she regretted it after she got on the stage. 

"Hurry up, didn't you want to go on stage? What's wrong? Scared?" Xu Xialuo said. "No, you don't understand, if  I make a mistake in front of these handsome guys and they won't have a good impression of me." Lu Yao yelled.

"Okay, Yaoyao, why don't you finish the show quickly? Don't be afraid!" Xu Xialuo comforted. So, Lu Yao picked up the rope and slowly replayed the knot.

"Great! this student recreated it very well, it seems that you've watched our demonstration well." Chen Mengzi said. "Haha, these are things that may be used in daily life, not to mention we are medical students, of course we have to pay attention to the lectures and instructions given to us." Lu Yao said with a smile.

"Okay, now let's invite the last student to demonstrate three different knots." Lin Yichuan looked at Xu Xialuo and said. Apart from anything else, Xu Xialuo picked up the rope and started the first flat knot demonstration. "This knot is the first type of knot in the knot, the flat knot, and the second is the double knot." While talking, Xu Xialuo showed the double knot. "The last is the horoscope knot" After naming the last knot, it was made by Xu Xialuo's hands.

"This student is great. May I ask what your name is? How old are you?" Bei Xiao said.

"Hi everyone, my name is Xu Xialuo, a sophomore medical student."

Everyone applauded in awe, staring at the girl.

"Okay, thank you four students, you can go back to your seats." Lin Yichuan spoke gently.

When she stepped off the stage, Lu Yao shook Xu Xialuo's arm excitedly and said, "Luoluo, that firefighter is so handsome." She still didn't forget to look back at Bei Xiao when she spoke.

"Oh, why did you fall in love with another man the next day? Can't you study hard?"

"Hey, don't scold me, you don't understand."

The assembly continued, and the firefighters later showed how to quickly and coordinate rescue canopy beds, emergency escape and how to protect people's safety. By the way, they also taught some simple tips to survive in the world.

"Okay, students, let's start here first. I hope these skills can help you when you become a doctor in the future. I also hope that you can succeed in your studies. Come on." Lin Yichuan said.

After the speech was over, the firefighters also began to pack up their things. "Remember to pack it up, don't forget anything." A firefighter said while packing up.

Suddenly, a girl came to Lin Yichuan with her best friend, "Instructor Lin, is it convenient for us to add your WeChat account? It should be convenient for us to ask you if we have any questions." The girl took out the QR code.

"If you have any questions or needs, you can follow the official Weibo of our Yihai Fire Brigade." Lin Yichuan replied lightly.

"Then...then...this firefighter, can I add your WeChat?" The girl turned to Chen Mengzi and said.

"Okay, Miss, it's fine!" After speaking, he took out his mobile phone.

Seeing this girl added to the fireman's WeChat, Lu Yao pulled Xu Xialuo who was packing her backpack. "Hurry up, that girl added that firefighter's WeChat account just now, and I'm going to add the other one now." As he spoke, he pointed to Bei Xiao.

After trotting to the podium, Xu Xialuo looked around to see the flow of people going out, while Lu Yao silently opened the QR code, patted Bei Xiao who was tidying up and said, "Hello, mister firefighter, I can add your WeChat? Don't worry, I won't bother you or anything of the sorts."

Bei Xiao glanced at Lin Yichuan, and found that he was distracted, so he called Captain Lin in a low voice. Lin Yichuan came back to his senses suddenly, and Bei Xiao said slowly, "Can I add their WeChat?"

"It's fine if you add her, and Ms. Xu didn't ask you." Lin Yichuan replied, a .

Xu Xialuo, who was suddenly named, turned around and said, "Actually, there is no problem adding me, haha. Maybe I may encounter some problems in the future, so I can ask you for help."

"Look, how nice the young lady is, Captain Lin, hey, you are really...very...difficult...to comment." After finishing speaking, Bei Xiao picked up his phone and added Lu Yao and Xu Xialuo's WeChat. After, he turned his head to look at Lin Yichuan and said, "Captain, do you want to add one? It's okay." Regardless of Lin Yichuan's reply, Bei Xiao picked up Lin Yichuan's mobile phone, unlocked it, opening WeChat and scanned Lu Yao and Xu Xialuo's WeChat.

"Ladies, don't look for captain Lin for anything important, just look for me to avoid him scolding me. Oh no, you can also look for me for important things haha." Bei Xiao said with a smile.

"That's right, our captain is very serious. Adding your WeChat is already one of the miracles of this year, haha," Chen Mengzi voiced.

"Oh~ haha, thank you, Captain Lin, Bei Xiao and Chen Mengzi, and thank you to the fire department for making time to come and teach us. We have to go now, bye!" Lu Yao laughed.

"Bye bye, Lu Yao!" Bei Xiao called out.

"Bye bye!" Xu Xialuo waved her hand and walked towards the door of the classroom  with her friend.

"Goodbye" Lin Yichuan said in a low voice.

After the girls left, Bei Xiao was silently worried deep down in his heart about whether Lin Yichuan would kill him or not. "Hey Captain Lin, the sun came out from the west today? Finally added the girl on WeChat?"

"Didn't you add that for me?"

"Didn't I see you staring at someone until you were in a trance? Tell me if you fell in love with her at first sight."

"No, no, don't think about it, okay, I just have a little admiration for her, maybe she already has a boyfriend. Many college students are in love these days."

"Oh, Captain Lin, I'm not talking about you. You should be the same age as her. You're both around 20 years old. Give it a try~" Chen Mengzi added.

"You say again and I'll beat you up, go back!" Lin Yichuan ordered.

"Yes!" Everyone echoed.