He missed that girl for a long time. 

Although six years have passed and his memory of her had gradually became blurred, once Xu Xialuo reappeared, Lin Yichuan fell in love with her all over again. He had begun to forget about her until she made herself seen.

Lin Yichuan felt a little overwhelmed in that moment, and just about to go forward, Xu Xialuo and the nurses came out of the ICU. At this time a bright voice sounded "Are you all right? Is there anything we can help?" Xu Xialuo asked.

"No, no, we are here to guard the director." Bei Xiao said.

"Your director is fine. You will be released from the ICU tomorrow. You have worked hard. Go back and rest. If anyone is injured, please come to the emergency room for examination."

At this moment, Chen Mengzishuo said, "Hey Captain, didn't you get scratched? Go check it out. Anyway, the doctor said to go for a checkup, so you can go."

"Ah? Chen Mengzi, you have to check it too, it's not good if you cut your finger." Lin Yichuan cast a glance at him and said.

When this voice sounded, Xu Xialuo was sure that this was the firefighter who came to their lecture at Yiqing University six years ago, and he was also the one she had been moved by. After she regained her senses, she whispered, "Come with me."

After Lin Yichuan gave Chen Mengzi a look, Chen Mengzi followed obediently, and while 

following Xu Xialuo into the medical room, he said to the people behind, "Others go back to the car, we will go back to the team after we get out."

"Alright Captain!" the crowd responded.

After arriving in the medical room, Xu Xialuo first helped Chen Mengzi look at her fingers, and then simply bandaged them. After bandaging, Chen Mengzi winked at Lin Yichuan and said, "I'll go back to the car to watch them after I'm done bandaging, captain Lin, come out early after bandaging~ I'm sleepy."

"Fuck off" Lin Yichuan replied lightly.

After Chen Mengzi left, Lin Yichuan rubbed his hands on his thighs and said softly, "Okay... Long time no see."

"Huh? Oh, long time no see, Captain Lin. Where are you hurt?"

"My back was cut by the frame of the car."

"Okay, take off your clothes."

"This...isn't that good."

"Are you questioning my professionalism? How can I help you treat the wound if you don't take off your clothes?"

"No, I'll take it off"

After taking off his clothes, Lin Yichuan lay on the medical bed. Xu Xialuo picked up the alcohol and a cotton swab and began to disinfect him. After disinfection, Xu Xialuo applied medicine and bandaged the wound. "Okay, it's done." Xu Xialuo said.

"Oh yes, thank you Dr. Xu. You recently graduated and came to this hospital?" Lin Yichuan asked

"Yeah, not long ago."

"Can I add you on WeChat? I may ask you how the wound is treated." Lin Yichuan said carefully.

"Oh no problem, I had a new WeChat ID a few years ago, this" He took out the QR code as he spoke, "You can add it, if you have any questions, you can ask me."

"Okay, thank you, I'm leaving first, and you should go to bed earlier."

"Yeah okay, good night Captain Lin."

"Good night Dr. Hsu"

After getting on the fire engine, Lin Yichuan silently vowed that he would not miss her again this time. He has to work hard to pursue her, even if she doesn't agree, at least try hard so that he has no regrets in his heart. In fact, in the past six years, he regretted not talking to her more at that time, he also regretted why he didn't pursue her, regretted why he didn't send her WeChat at the first time, if he sent WeChat at the first time, at least they can keep in touch. 

But, it doesn't seem too late now.

After seeing the clock in the hospital turn to three o'clock in the morning, Xu Xialuo didn't want to go home anymore. She bought a cup of instant noodles before going to the vending machine, and sat down in the office to eat after it was ready. While eating, she recalled the scene just now. Although they haven't seen each other in six years and only met twice, but for some reason, she somehow likes him a little bit. Thinking about it, a smile that I haven't seen for a long time appeared on Xu Xialuo's face.

After explaining to the other doctors in the morning, Xu Xialuo returned home. After taking a shower, she lay on the bed and checked her phone. When I click on WeChat, apart from the pinned friends, the first contact is still Lin Yichuan who added yesterday. After clicking on it, it was empty, and I didn't know what to post, so I edited a line of words "How is your wound?" I wanted to send it, but Lin Yichuan's WeChat message came to the page.

"Doctor Xu, good morning, can my wound touch water?"

"Good morning, your wound can't touch water yet"

"I accidentally wet my back, it's already in the water."

"Then ask your teammates to help you change the gauze."

"Are you in the hospital? Can I come get you changed?"

"I'm sorry Captain Lin, I'm at home. I just came back from the hospital and I'm resting today. There are my colleagues in the hospital. You can find them."

"Okay then, I won't bother you."

After talking here, Xu Xialuo also sent him a cute emoticon package, then turned around and fell asleep.

After waking up, it was already past four o'clock in the afternoon. At this time, Xu Xialuo was very hungry and wanted to order a takeaway from Meituan when her phone rang, and it was Zhou Ming who called.

"Hello Luoluo" Zhou Ming's voice came from the phone.

"What's wrong, Zhou Ming?"

"You must be hungry, I just passed by your house, let's go have a meal together."

Xu Xialuo wanted to refuse, but she was hungry, and it would be nice to have a meal partner, so she said hello, changed her clothes, and went downstairs.

In the hotpot restaurant, Xu Xialuo and Zhou Ming were sitting face to face. One side of the pot was bright red, while the other side was relatively bland.

After brushing the belly, brush the beef again, and after eating the beef, eat lamb, meatballs, vegetables and so on...

After eating, Xu Xialuo said, "Oh, I'm full. Zhou Ming and we can't eat well every day, so I won't come out to eat tomorrow."

"Look at how skinny you are, you must not have eaten well. You can eat less dishes by yourself, and you can order two more dishes for one more person."

"Right."

Walking out of the hot pot restaurant, they were walking in the shopping mall, when suddenly people shouted loudly, "It's on fire! It's on fire! The opposite side is on fire!!!" Suddenly, the shopping mall was in chaos, some shouted for help, some shouted to make a phone call To the firefighters, there was also the sound of crying.

Xu Xialuo probed through the crowds only to find that the clothing store opposite was on fire. You can't go directly to the opposite side because the middle is empty. You have to go around in circles. "Let's go to Zhou Ming, let's go and have a look."

When he ran to the opposite side, someone had already run out, and Xu Xialuo helped him treat the wound. At this time, the fire brigade led by Lin Yichuan had also arrived.

When Lin Yichuan ran over, he recognized Xu Xialuo at a glance and also found Zhou Ming next to her. Zhou Ming stood there helping her carry the bag and handing her the alcohol, it was hard for Lin Yichuan to find out. Lin Yichuan put this matter behind him and rushed into the scene of fire.