After lunch, Xu Xialuo and Lu Yao returned to the dormitory together, and Xu Xialuo immediately went to lay on her bed. 

She thought to herself that this boy might have caught her attention, so she opened WeChat and clicked on the profile picture after adding him. 

She wanted to send him a 'Hello', but thought that since the two had just met and were not familiar with each other, it would be weird and awkward. She turned around and remembered the official account he had mentioned to another girl.

She searched for 'Yihai Fire Department' in WeChat. She looked at the homepage, looked at the members of the fire station, and found Lin Yichuan's name at the bottom. Hai Fire Department 1 squad leader'. After looking at his photo, Xu Xialuo took a screenshot and saved it.

"Luoluo?" Lu Yao said.

"What's wrong with Yaoyao?" Xu Xialuo asked.

"How do you think I should start a conversation with Bei Xiao... I feel like I fell for him... love at first sight!"

"Are you okay? I don't know either. You have a lot of experience...think for yourself."

"Where am I experienced?! You're confusing!"

"Oh, let's not talk, I'm sleepy, I'll take a nap first~"

Under the quilt, Xu Xialuo thought over and over again of Lin Yichuan's speech today, and sighed silently, "In the future, I will fight side by side with him when I become a doctor!" She whispered to herself as she slowly fell asleep.

Elsewhere, Lin Yichuan returned to the team and started training. As he ran, his mind was wandering around the girl who came on stage, and it was hard not to admire her. 

After running, he turned on his mobile phone and clicked on her profile picture, looked through her circle of friends and found that she almost posted either medical links or pictures of food.

"Hey, what is Captain Lin looking at?" Chen Mengzi said as he walked over.

Lin Yichuan hastily put his phone away, said "nothing" and left.

"I don't know. Captain Lin!"

.

In the future, each of them shine in their own studies and careers.

As a young firefighter, Lin Yichuan helped many people. In the past six years, he has experienced countless rescues and fire fighting. 

Xu Xialuo also successfully completed her studies and obtained a medical certificate in the past six years, and started her career as a doctor in the emergency department of Yihai People's Hospital.

On the way, Lin Yichuan mustered up the courage to send a New Year greeting to Xu Xialuo, but  received no reply from the woman. Little did he know, Xu Xialuo's phone went missing, and after buying a new one, she forgot the password of WeChat, so she directly registered a new account.

Xu Xialuo also experienced many twists and turns in the hospital, but none of them defeated her.

Xu Xialuo had just completed an operation, and when she changed her clothes and was about to leave work, Zhou Ming stopped her. "Hey Luoluo, let's go have dinner together later, we don't have work tomorrow"

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" Xu Xialuo replied.

"Anything is fine, Cantonese cuisine? Hot pot? Japanese food?" Zhou Ming asked.

The dishes came to the table quickly, including salt-baked chicken, tofu stew, vegetables and broth.

"Come and eat a chicken leg" After finishing speaking, Zhou Ming gave Xu Xialuo a chicken leg.

"No, no, Zhou Ming, you can eat it and I'll do it myself."

"Hey, it's okay, eat quickly"

Soon they finished eating, and sat at the table chatting with each other. Suddenly, a call came into Zhou Ming's phone. After answering, an urgent voice came from the phone: "Come back quickly, Doctor Zhou. I just sent some patients because there was a car accident on Xihuan Middle Road, and many people were injured. Hurry up. Oh yes, call Dr. Xu! You must arrive within 10 minutes!"

"Okay, we're coming now." Zhou Ming replied.

"Hurry up, Luoluo, I'll tell you as we go, we're going back to the hospital."

In the car, Zhou Ming explained the situation to Xu Xialuo and they rushed back to the hospital quickly.

As soon as they got out of the car, they saw the business and chaos in the emergency room. After changing into the surgical gown, Xu Xialuo came to the operating room for an operation.

"Doctor Xu, come here." The nurse said.

"This patient has just been pierced through the abdomen by a steel pipe and caused heavy bleeding. We need to pull the residue and remedy out of the abdomen." Dr. Song said.

"Okay, let's get started. Anesthetist, give me anesthesia!"

"Xiao Chen, prepare a knife and a blood bag for blood type O."

The operation was going on, and it was finally completed after three hours. The family members of patients outside the operating room have long been waiting. 

"Doctor, he man in the operating room is my son! How is he doing now?" the patient's mother cried. 

"It's okay, the patient will be sent to the ward, and he will be hospitalized and observed for a several days, so let's pay the bill first." Xu Xialuo said. "Okay okay, thank you doctor."

Without any extra words, Xu Xialuo rushed back to the emergency room to help treat the injured's wounds and check the situation.

After bandaging a little girl's wound, there were urgent footsteps and shouts in the corridor, "Doctor! Doctor! Help!" Xu Xialuo told the little girl and ran out.

"Doctor, hurry up! The injured man has only been rescued now." The firefighter said eagerly.

"How's the situation? Is there any trauma, fracture or impact?" Xu Xialuo asked.

"The patient was crushed by the car and had a brain bleeding. We have simply bandaged it, and the leg was severely injured and could not move." The firefighter replied.

"Okay, send him for an X-ray first, Xiao Chen! Come here, send him for an X-ray and CT!"

"Okay, Doctor Hsu"

After the operation, Xu Xialuo went into the next operating room. The firefighters had experience injuries and were bandaging it better, they didn't let too much blood flow out. First, the brain surgery was performed, which was performed by Dr. Li, the director of the brain doctor. At the same time, Xu Xialuo also performed cleaning, minor surgery and bandaging on the patient's leg. And it was done quickly.

After walking out of the operating room, Xu Xialuo felt tired. After bandaging and checking other patients with minor injuries, Xu Xialuo returned to the operating room to help Dr. Li finish up.

Walking out of the operating room again, Xialuo and the nurses sent the patient to the ICU. The door of the ICU was already occupied by a group of firefighters.

"Please get out of the way, thank you! There are patients to be sent in!" Xu Xialuo yelled.

That long-lost voice appeared in his mind, and he couldn't believe that they met again. Looking back, he watched in disbelief at a doctor in surgical gowns pushing the hospital bed into the ICU.

Although she was wearing a surgical gown and a mask, he recognized her immediately through her eyes.