꧁𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8• 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷꧂

╭──────𓂀──────
Age: 17
╰──────༺𓂀༻──────╯
It has been 7 years since
Jessica started to train with Guts, she trained and trained, and got multiple scars on her body and small ones on her face.
In the second year,
Nell was finally healed from his blindness but his body was still a bit fragile and weak,
however,
our young Jessica has always been on Nell's side, always protecting him from any harm.
In the third year,
Jessica continued to train,
when the king and Queen glimpsed at Jessica's loyalty to them, the kingdom, and the prince, they finally made her general of the Phantom Kingdom's military.

In the fourth year,
Jessica's slight talent of being an orator,
she spoke to the phantom kingdom's villagers about how they must all protect the Kingdom, not just for the king and queen, but for their home, wives, and Children.
With her sentimental and compassionate speech, she successfully managed to expand the kingdom's military.
And it caught the attention of someone, Jessica's best friend, Lux Rose. She wanted to support her friend. So one day, Lux snuck into the Phantom kingdom and pleaded with the Queen to let her be with Jessica,
to possibly work for or even beside her.
The queen then made Lux Jessica's advisor and Strategic.
Now always accompanying Jessica whenever she went.
Our dear Jessica has fallen heavily in love with Nell and also being devoted to him.
She always made sure that he was safe and unharmed. Always attending special events that Nell wanted to be at.
Such as the annual winner and summer festival in the Phantom Kingdom's village.
Or Even Jessica carrying him to the illusion forest to read him the
Egyptian Mythology
Book.
But back to the story,
while training with Guts, Jessica encountered two people in a sword match that she attended.
A young Haun Baek with his trainer too.
In the young boy's eyes,
Jessica was compassionate about apprenticeship,
the way that she was able to handle extreme amounts of pain in training. He saw her as a good companion.
B̶u̶t̶ n̶o̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶ l̶o̶n̶g̶
As for the other person, was another boy. Named Lü Bu.
Lü, according to his own trainer,
was a type of violent child and also emotionless. In his own mind, fighting and violence was the answer to every conflict. When it was his turn to companying with Jessica.
He, of course, didn't back down, using all of his strength to defeat Jessica.
Even though Lü won, Jessica didn't hold a grudge.
She hand shook his hand and told Lü that he was incredible. When she and Guts left, Lü just stared at his hand.
He didn't know what, but this girl's hand felt different, warm, and soft, even though Jessica's hand turned rough and covered in scars.
He made a mental note.
Ask Guts and his own trainer if he and Jessica could spar together someday.
He didn't know why he wanted to spend time with her, because of her strength. Talent? Or her personality?

7 years.
7 years of everyone not knowing about Jessica. No other kingdoms,
besides the Phantom Kingdom,
knew about her well-being or where she was or even if she was alive.
To everyone's eyes,
Jessica or now known as 'Classified' was just Nell's guard and the Phantom Kingdom's general and nothing else.
To be honest,
no one outside of the kingdom know Classified's real name, gender, or how they looked like.

In the fifth year,
Nell,
helped the Arbezla kingdom in a fight between the Orian Islands. Leading the Arbezla kingdom to victory.
It took a lot of willpower for Jessica not to rip King Jaidar's head off when he was close to her. Underneath her dark steeled jackal helmet,
she was silently crying and biting her bottom lip, not even stopping when her lip started to bleed.
When Lux was planning with Nell and King Jaidar, she was extremely cold. Not even bringing up his existence.
I mean, he and Ariana were the reasons that her best friend's kingdom is destroyed and her family slaughtered.
Jessica looked at Ariana in envy whenever she clung herself to Nell and flirted with him.
Oh, but little did our beloved Jessica know that it was just the beginning of her jealousy and her journey.
After Nell helped the Arbezla kingdom
(To Jessica's disappointment)
he excitedly told Jessica.

"I did it! I helped a kingdom and led them to victory! Isn't that wonderful, Jessica?"
Nell asked Jessica how was wearing the usual wolf mask and Markus and Nathaniel behind her, knowing that at any moment she'll break down.
"Yeah, my pharaoh. You did it, you needed less help from us..."
Jessica said weakly. She, Markus, and Nathaniel walked into her tiny type of temple cottage. Jessica sat on her bed and took out an extremely small jewelry box. And looked inside.
There were her parents' wedding rings and her mother's aquamarine necklace. Her mother always wore this where even she went outside of the castle.
Jessica remembered the adorable tea parties she had with Lux and Marker.
Tea, small cakes, and other delicious sweet treats that they all shared when they were younger.
All peaceful and soft, no crying, no screaming, no arguments about who can eat the last slice of the strawberry shortcake. Just peaceful.

It's now the seventh year.
The Arbezla kingdom, invited Nell to present him the badge of honor for their appreciation for his help to lead them out of a dark time.
To Jessica's disappointment, she and Lux also had to go with him. She wasn't mad that she had to be next to Nell.
Oh No, no, no,
she was disappointed that she had to be next to that brat Ariana and her disgusting and pathetic excuse for a father.
The tragic day that Jessica will always remember, was a warm and sunny day. The Arbezla villagers were gathered around the wooden stage.
"Honorable Duke Phantom, you brought victory to the empire of Arbezla"
The first princess of Arbezla, Ariana said. She wore a golden colored dress and holding a sword and a tree branch. Ariana then continued.
"It is more than fitting that you receive the blessing of our founding God, Astotela. Duke Nell Phantom,
I bestow upon you the badge of honor, so that continue to devote yourself to the service of our great empire"
Nell then got on one knee to show his devotion.
"I, Nell Phantom vow to serve The Great
Empire Of Arbezla , With My Heart And Soul , From This Day Forward."
Nell said, his eyes closed. He then felt a tug that made him get closer to Ariana.
"!? Your highness-"
Nell was cut off with Ariana whispering into his ear.
"I want to make you mine"
"I have a proposal for you, come to my palace tonight, when the moon shines upon the waters."
Ariana said out loud and kissed Nell's cheek. Everyone there was shocked, some started to ship the both of them. But one looked at the ground of the wooden stage.
"Jes- Classified, are you alright?"
Lux asked as she walked closer to Jessica. She then answered Lux with a weak and broken voice.
"N-No, Lux."
I'm
not
fine."