The beginning

The world of remnant can be a dangerous place from huntsman fallen from Grace, enormous bandit tribes that will burn down settlements and to the White fang a terrorist organization and worst of all the Grimm cruel soulless monsters bent on the destruction of humanity and the Faunus. Now we go to the island of Patch where we see the home of Tai yang. He used to be one of the greatest huntsmen of remnant but now he is merely a shell of his former self after losing his second wife summer rose. Upon receiving that his beloved wife died on a mission Tai shut down, unable to do anything, unable to get a job and most importantly unable to take care of his two children.

His first child Yang Xiao long may have been only 10 years old but she was able to take care of herself. But 8-year-old Ruby was a carbon copy of her mother due to this Tai stressed over Ruby getting hurt. One day Ruby saw Yang training outside of the yard wanting to join her sister she decided to go and ask her dad if she could.

"Come on dad please please please please please train me!" Begged Ruby.

"No Ruby." Said Tai.

"Come on dad I have my semblance and my aura I can do this!" Said Ruby enthusiastically while waving her hands in the air.

"Ruby, I said no." said Tai.

"Please." asked Ruby.

"No." replied Tai.

"Please." asked Ruby.

"No." replied Tai.

"Please." asked Ruby.

"Ruby." Said an exasperated Tai before turning around and kneeling down to her. "Ruby I know you want to train with Yang but you're not old enough." Said Tai before being interrupted by Ruby.

"But Dad!!!!" Wined Ruby.

"No is no Ruby, that's final. When you're older you can." Tai Said sternly.

It started with small things. At first Ruby wasn't allowed to train with Yang then it was less and less time outside unless she was supervised then it was Tai not allowing Ruby to watch anything related to huntsmen and huntresses saying it was a bad influence on her. While all this was happening Tai continued to train Yang while Ruby watched on from the house. This went on for a few months until Ruby had enough.

We see the Xiao long house at night. We then see the front door Creek open and a red hooded figure run out into the woods. Ruby ran through the dark woods but unbeknownst to her two red eyes were watching her from the shadows until she heard a great howl from behind her it was a Beowulf. Upon seeing the beast Ruby Frozen fear until a single word ran through her mind, run, Ruby ran as fast as her legs could carry her running through underbrush through bushes and even using her semblance to get over small ditches but no matter what she did the Beowulf stuck behind her. The chase came ahead when Ruby entered a Forest clearing to continue running until she was in the center and at that moment the Beowulf broke through the underbrush into the clearing.

The Beowulf glared at Ruby before raising up on its two hind legs and letting out a great howl before looking back down at the child but before Ruby could do anything the Beowulf lunged at her, All Ruby could do to defend herself was merely raise her hands to defend herself. But before the Beowulf reached Ruby a green portal opened up beneath her causing her to fall through, noticing its prey was getting away the Beowulf jumped through the green portal before it closed up behind the two.

Mandragora capital of the Sautekh Dynasty

On Mandragora in the great tombs of the Sautekh dynasty Imotekh sat upon his throne listening to his Court bicker amongst themselves.

"I am Imotekh the stormlord ruler of the most powerful dynasty within the Galaxy and yet I am stuck here listening to these imbeciles bicker on about their own domains." Thought Imotekh.