A Dorm Room Conversation

Ruby stealthily snuck through the halls of the dorm building, sneaking past students and the odd professor. Eventually she made her way to her dorm room door and as she opened the door she looked from side to side to make sure no one was spying on her, but unbeknownst to her an arm reached out from the door and dragged her into her room. Upon being dragged into her dorm room she grabbed the unknown assailant and put them in a headlock.

"Ruby it's me Yang!" said Yang while she was trying to break out of the headlock.

Upon seeing that Her attacker was simply her sister, Ruby let Yang out of the headlock and awkwardly walked backwards, embarrassed that she had done it.

"Sorry Yang." said an embarrassed Ruby.

"What's gotten you so riled up?" asked Blake as she read one of her books.

Upon hearing Blake, Ruby looked around the room and saw that it wasn't just her and her sister but also Blake, Weiss, Jaune, Ren, Nora, and Pyrrha.

"Umm... Why is everyone here?" asked a confused and nervous Ruby.

"Well we were curious about why the Headmaster called you out of class and why you didn't show up to any of the other classes we shared so we decided to wait in your dorm room." Nora excitedly explained.

"So why did the Headmaster call you out of class?" asked Weiss.

"Oh it was nothing important." Ruby said, trying to deflect the question.

"You putting me in a headlock says otherwise." argued Yang.

"Trust me it was nothing." said Ruby.

Hearing this Weiss walked over to Ruby and With a righteous annoyance pointed at her face.

"Ruby Sautekh Rose! You will tell us exactly what happened because it is clearly bugging you!" Shouted an annoyed Weiss.

Ruby simply glared at Weiss's antics before gently pushing her aside and walking over to her Bunk.

"It will take more than that to get it out of me Weiss." Ruby quietly said to herself.

"So there is something." Said an excited Nora overhearing what Ruby said.

Ruby simply ignored what Nora had said and was going through some of her things.

"Come on Ruby, you can tell us what it is." asked Yang.

"Come on, it can't be that bad." said Weiss.

"Please Ruby tell us what's bugging you." pleaded Blake

Ruby simply size at what her teammates have said before turning around to face them and her friends.

"So what do you want to know?" Ruby said bluntly while glaring at her friends and teammates.

"Isn't it obvious? We want to know why the Headmaster called you out of class and why you didn't show up In any other of our classes." said an excited Nora.

Ruby simply glared at Nora before speaking up. "Family business."

"Why would the Headmaster call you up to his office for "family business"?" asked a confused Jaune.

"Headmaster Ozpin is greatly invested in The Diplomatic proceedings between Vale and the Dynasty." explained Ruby.

"That still doesn't explain why they would pull you out of class. If it wasn't something important they could have waited till after school or could have called Imotekh." said Pyrrha thinking it over.

"Which means something Big is happening!" Nora Said excitedly.

"So what is it?" asked Yang.

Ruby stood there in silence thinking over her options. On one hand she could lie to her friends and teammates but on the other hand Yang, Weiss, and Blake already knew the Eldar were on remnant. Thinking over her two options she quickly made up her mind.