Chapter 1: Yawn

I plopped down on the bed with a sign

I plopped down on the bed with a sign. My entire body aches. I just came back from a mission and it would be a lie to say it wasn't tiresome.

I'm usually good at missions but this dude decided it would be good to let 3 of his large sized Dobermans Chase me while I kill their men.

Thankfully none of them bit me

It would be embarassing

Dad send me to kill one of his shipment dealers because that dude thought it would be easier to steal shipments who you are trading with

Dude thought he could escape

Luckily I killed him so now he and his little fellows won't be a problem.
I flipped on my right side to check the time at the digital clock on the nightstand. It's 2.34 am and I have nothing else to do. Today's also Sunday so that's means so training.

Well, let me introduce myself. My name's Serenity Gabreila Volkov, and yes I'm Russian. My Dad Victor Volkov is the current Russian Mafia leader. I am an only child so that makes me the heir.

I have been training since I can remember. Our Mafia is the topmost in the world so that means I have to be the best at fighting. A single mistake can lead to the entire empire falling. So many people are going to be dependent on me. I can't make them lose their loved ones or their jobs.
Me and my Dad have been recently involved in some gangs that do human trafficking and other such crimes. We are totally against it.

More about my life, I don't have a mom. She passed away when I was 7. She was murdered by a rival mafia which I have no clue who he is because dad never told me but he did say that he has taken his revenge so I don't have to think about it and just pay all my attention to my training.

I don't have much friends only a best friend who is like a brother to me. His name is Derrick and his father works for my father in the mafia. He is a great Sniper in our Mafia and we sometimes go to missions together.

He is a child in a man's body

After thinking for like an hour. I get up, take a much needed shower and then change into a pair of light brown comfy sweatshirt and sweatpants. I then turn off the lights and then again plop down on my bestfriend after Derrick aka my bed. It is my second best friend. It doesn't let me get up in the morning.

Naughty naughty

I let our a tired yawn and doze off to sleep.

☘️☘️☘️

*Guys please bare with it, it my first story 😭*
I'll try to make the others longer

Please comment and so vote. I want to have motivation