Chapter 12: Album

An elephant stomped on my left arm

And now it hurts so bad

After we came back from the ice cream parlour. I decided to have a good afternoon nap but an elephant had to ruin it.

And that elephant is me

I slept on my arm in a very weird position and now it won't stop hurting.

I get mood swings when I'm hurting and it does not end well. I snap at people crazily.

I get up from the bed after staring at the wall for 20 minutes and go to the bathroom to do my business.

Coming out I choose to wear something comfy for the day since I don't plan on going out today.

By the way I'm in the Russo mansion.

I want to go back to Russia because I miss my bed so much, but that is only possible when Dad comes her to Italy and sign a very important paper about us being allies.

I contacted him and asked him if he actually is coming or not and if he is not then I'm going back to Russia but he just keeps giving me some lame excuses and told me to stay here for more.

It's like he doesn't want me home.

If I would be the donna by now then I wouldn't have needed dad to sign the papers.

Diminishing my thoughts I change into these clothes.

(Serenity's outfit)

Grabbing my phone. I walk downstairs to explore the house a little bit since thats all I can do. Llyod is still at his office. The kids are sleeping. Bella is at her office too. Austin is out. Derrick is in is room with Luna cuddling.

Dont ask me how are they both together

Because i myself was shocked when I found them like that

Moving on, the 2 old people might be somewhere in the house.

I walk and walk and walk till I'm in the backyard in front of the pool. The weather is nice and windy. Not too sunny and not too cold.