Chapter 3: Trouble

Signing, I got up from my desk

Signing, I got up from my desk. Thankfully we do not have any greater enemies right now so work hasn't been of any trouble.

I do not want to deal with any tantrums right now.

I was about to grab my coat and leave my office when somebody started banging the door abruptly.

"Uncle please open the door" said one voice.

And here comes the tantrums like I said

"We won't disturb you, we promise uncle" said another voice.

So this isn't disturbing ?

I opened the door just to find the two little demons standing with a grin as if they didn't just try knocking my door down.

Lucia and Luciano. My two five year old niece and nephew. They are my sisters twin kids or might I say demons.

"What?" I asked in a bored tone. This is their everyday thing.

"Bored" said Luciano in the same voice as me.

"What is it you want?" I asked Lucia this time. She is completely opposite to her twin. Actually listens to everyone. She is a sweetheart. Both these kids love each other a lot but fight each other a lot too.

"Can we please have your Gun please uncle loidy?" Said Lucia with her adorable face.

Oh no not the nickname again

"Ok". I said and took out my gun. Unloaded the bullets and gave it to her.

"What about me?" Said Luciano glaring at me.

This kid

I went to my desk. Opened the drawer, took out an empty gun and gave it to him. I didn't mind checking because I was the one who kept it there.

They both left with their stupid grins on their faces. I again went back to taking my coat when I heard a gunshot followed by a scre-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Scream

I ran at speed of a slow cheetah. When I reached the living room, I started pointing my gun at every possible direction. We can be attacked.

"Whatcha laughing for, you idiot?" Said a voice from the dining room. I went to check and saw my younger brother, Austin holding onto his leg for dear life, blood seeping through it. I looked in the direction he is looking only to see Luciano laughing with his gun in his hand.

"WHO GAVE HIM A GUN?" Yelled Austin.

Without saying anything Luciano just shrugged pointed towards me indicating I gave him the gun.

This idiot

Snapping out of it I realised my brother, sister, mom and dad, all were looking at me for an explanation.