The Broken Car - 2

Aayan -

He was constantly checking his car dashboard

He was constantly checking his car dashboard. It was 2:00 am. And he was driving. He was on the highway going 90 mph. He knew this wasn't safe driving. But in order to get him to the gas station he has to get there without using much gas.

His car was acting weird, and he didn't know why. The brake pedals were not working properly. His car started heating up. And this has been going on for 20 minutes now. He doesn't know why, but he knew that he has to get the car to a publicized area so he can get it fixed.

Sweat was dripping from his forehead. The car started getting heated. He ran a hand through his hair. He only has 5 minutes left to drive. He was praying to Allah that the car wouldn't break down just yet.

Luckily there was no one on the highway. It was super calm and peaceful. Yet, he was panicking. Aayan Malik was rarely ever distraught, but he was, in this moment in time.

He finally got to the gas station. He took out his keys from the car and filled up his car with gas. He mumbled an "alhamdulillah" under his breath and called his one and only assistant.

Luckily, the company he works for had provided him with all sorts of facilities. This was one of them. He had his own personal assistant. And for him, his assistant is his best friend. They've known each other for 15 years now.

"Hey! Zain this is me Aayan, I know it's really late at night. But can you please call someone to fix my car. It broke down."

"Bro you want me to get someone to fix your car at 2:30! In the middle of the night?"

"Well can't you call one of your mechanics, I need this car fixed so I can go to the house"

"Yeah, I can call one of them, but he'll charge you extra money for it"

"That's fine. I just need the car fixed"

"Don't worry about it, I'll call him over, just text me your location"

The mechanic finally came over, but he was told that the car would take about 5 hours to fix. Sighing in annoyance, he started searching for motels. But right as he tried using his phone, the battery died. 'Great, everything wrong has to happen right now' he thought to himself. Not knowing what to do he started searching around.

He found a grim, creepy looking house. Sighing once again, he looked around the house. It looked to be abandoned. So he opened the door. After checking the rooms. He found all of them empty. Until, he noticed there was another room at the very back of the house. He wanted to check that room too, but he was extremely drowsy and sleepy. He decided to go to the very first room in the house.

He looked at the bed, put his luggage down, and fell on it. Making a small thumping sound with his body. Before he knew it, he was in deep sleep.

———————————————————
Yayayayayay the chapter ended!!
What do you guys think of Aayan? Let me know! Next chapter is going to be pretty exciting. And I'll try to make it longer.
If you have any opinions or suggestions then please let me know.
Bye byeeee!