GAEUL♡DESERVE YOU

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

y/n was at her best friend gaeul's house getting ready for a blind date her sister set up for her. she was kind of nervous because it was her first date in a while.

"gaeul what if I'm awkward or he doesn't want to meet up again?" y/n shouted from the bathroom. "you won't be awkward and if he doesn't want to meet up with you again then it's his lose."

gaeul was actually a little sad that y/n was going on a date that was with someone that wasn't her. a little selfish, right? but it was her job to there for her best friend.

y/n finally came out of the bathroom after being in there for almost an hour.

"so...how do I look?"

"gorgeous"

y/n squealed and jumped on gaeul giving her a hug. gaeul hugged back with a small smile hoping y/n saw the love in her eyes when she told her that.

♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡

"bye gaeul I'll see you after my date" y/n said waving while walking out the door. "y/n wait!" gaeul said running after her.

"if he is boring, cocky, or mean. text me and I will come get you"

"gaeul I will be fine don't worry about it I'm sure he won't be that bad"

gaeul was cleaning up around her house when she got a text on her phone. y/n - Come get me please.
gaeul was quick to drop everything and jump in her car to get y/n.

gaeul arrived at the restaurant wear y/n's date was and
y/n was quick to get in the car it had looked like she was crying.

"y/n, what happened?!" gaeul said as she saw the tear marks on her cheek.

"I got stood up"

gaeul drove off quickly so they could talk about it a home.

♡୨୧♡ ♡୨୧♡ ♡୨୧♡ ♡୨୧♡ ♡୨୧♡ ♡୨୧♡ ♡୨୧♡

once they arrived at home, gaeul's house, y/n walked through the door and collapsed on the couch.

"like am I not good enough or something? am I not pretty enough?" y/n questioned herself. gaeul hated when y/n talked bad about herself.

"stop talking about yourself like that. you will always be good enough. don't think like that anyone would be lucky to be with you." gaeul said sitting next to y/n and holding her hands.

"why would someone be lucky to be with me when a guy I don't even know doesn't even want to show up for a date with me. it's probably because I'm not pretty enough I'm so stupid to think that someone would want to be with someone as pathe-"

gaeul cut y/n off with a kiss, pouring all the love she's felt all this time into it. she pulled back and held Y/ns cheek.

"you are not stupid or pathetic. you are smart, beautiful, and worth everything in the whole world. i-i love you." gaeul suddenly confessed. y/n was shocked but happy? she didn't know how to feel.

"i'm sorry I shouldn't have said anyth-"

this time gaeul was cut off by y/n, kissing her deeply.
y/n tangled her hands in gaeuls hair and gaeul put her arms around y/ns waist pulling her into her lap.

"i-i think I l-love you too." y/n said smiling and blushing at gaeul, she smiled back kissing her again.

she gently pushed y/n to lay on the couch straddling her deepening the kiss as their tongues tangle together in a passionate kiss.

after some time they both pulled away lips swollen and faces flushed, smiling at each other.

"anyone would be lucky to deserve you."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

A/N
sorry if it's not good this was my first time writing my own chapter.