HAERIN♡MILK&BREAD

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

it was half way through lunch and y/n was still sitting at her desk trying to finish the assignment her teacher had given the class today.

y/n was skipping lunch because she wouldnt have time to finish the assignment after school. however a certain someone didnt like the idea of y/n skipping lunch over some assignment.

♡ 15 minutes earlier ♡

haerin was looking around the cafeteria looking for y/n to eat lunch with her like they always do. she thought maybe she was just finishing up an assignment and would be to the cafeteria right after.

♡ present time ♡

it has been 15 minutes and y/n still hasnt walked into the cafeteria, haerin was getting worried so she went to go look for you but before she left the cafeteria she picked up something for you. she saw you in a classroom after looking for you for a while and lunch was almost over.

she went over to you and tapped on your shoulder to get your attention.

"oh! haerin, what are you doing here?"

"I came to look for you since you didnt come to lunch. I brought you some milk&bread since I thought you might be hungry."

"thank you haerin! you really didnt have to I was just going to eat when I got home but I appreciate it."

"your welcome, I didnt want you to die of starvation so I brought you something. next time dont skip lunch because of some assignment." haerin joked.

"haha I wont, also thank you for caring about me." y/n said stuffing bread in her mouth. "take your time I dont want you to die from choking" haerin said frantic.

y/n slowed down on the bread. "haerin-ah, also could you help me with this assignment its really hard for me to understand."

"sure I'll help you as long as you promise me that youll never skip lunch again"

"I promise!"

haerin smiled as she sat next to y/n explaining the material and y/n just sat there listening and eating her milk&bread.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

A/N♡

this was a short one and sorry if this was confusing or bad I lowkey forgot what I was writing about half way through.