WINTER♡MOVIE NIGHT

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

minjeong was laying on her couch contemplating what to do. there was nothing interesting she wanted to do on a friday night except...

Y/N💕

MINJEONG - y/nn, want to come over. im bored 😐

ofc i want to come over! what time? - Y/N

MINJEONG - how about right now?

sure! i'll be over in 30 😁 - Y/N

MINJEONG - kk. love u 💕

love u too 🤍 - Y/N

♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡

minjeong heard a knock on the door and answered it.
"y/n! you here!" minjeong said as she hugged y/n. "minjeongie~, im so happy to see you. it feels like i haven't seen you in forever~" y/n said as she pulled away from the hug.

"i know right? I've missed you so much!

"ive missed you too"

"so what do you want to do" y/n said as she jumped on the couch. "i was thinking we could have a movie night!" minjeong exclaimed as she sat next to y/n.

"ooo fun! so what movie are we going to watch?"

"I dont really know, you can pick something while i go get snacks."

"okay"

♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡

minjeong came back with popcorn and candy. "so what are we watching?" minjeong said as she put the snacks on the table. "barbie!" y/n said scooting closer to minjeong. "oh okay" minjeong put her arm around y/ns shoulder.

♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡୨୧♡

"y/n, wake up~ the movie ended. let's go to my room so your more comfortable." minjeong said trying to get y/n to her room. all y/n did was mumble random words that minjeong couldn't understand.

minjeong got y/n to the bed with a bit of a struggle. she changed her and y/ns clothes and got into bed.

"good night y/nn"

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

A/N♡ sorry 😞 for how long this took to come out and for how bad it was I had writers block and was struggling to come up with a scenario and was brain dead writing this. I will try harder to get oneshots out more frequently!