Yes

Minji's POV

Today was mine and Hanni's 1 year anniversary and today was the day that I would ask her the most important question of my life. 'Will you marry me' god I'm so nervous what if she says no, why would she say no, I can do this you love her she loves you everything is going to be fine. I looked at the time 6:00, i had 2 hours to get ready and pick up Hanni. I picked out a knee high blue dress with black pumps and a black clutch. I curled my hair and put some makeup before putting me essentials in my clutch and checking the time. 7:101 quickly took one last look in the mirror before grabbing me keys and heading to my car.

Hanni's POV

Minji had made us a reservation at Jungsik Restaurant for our 1 year anniversary, I was wearing a tight black dress that showed my figure perfectly, black pumps and a Black and gold clutch. I decided to keep my hair down with nude lip and light eye shadow.

I was sitting on the couch watching the clock waiting for Minji to get here, I was so excited I mean 'Jungsik Restaurant' that's like the one of the best restaurants in Seoul I can't believe she even got a reservation.

Knock... Knock... Knock, Minji was here I jumped up and ran to the door waiting a moment before opening it. My mouth opened at the sight of my absolutely stunning girlfriend, how her makeup brought out her beautiful brown eyes, her dress showed off everything I love god she looked amazing.

"Hanni you look absolutely gorgeous"

"I can say the same to you"

"Let's go, we don't want to be late" Minji said reaching for my hand, the car ride was peaceful until Minji had put the radio on and drunk in love came on. Minji and I being the Beyoncé fans we started to sing along loudly. The rest of the ride went by pretty fast, as we arrived Minji got off first and opened the door for me before giving the keys to the valet.

"Such a sweetheart" I said intertwining our hands and giving Minji a quick kiss

"Anything for you baby" Minji said returning the favour

and walking up to the front desk

"How can I help you ladies?"

"Ah... We have a reservation for Kim Minji"

"Ah yes, Miss Kim your table is right over here"

"Thank you, Oh and did..." Minji said the last part in a whisper and I didn't quite hear it

"What did you just say?" I asked looking at Minji curiously

"Nothing babe, don't worry" Minji smiled

Minji and I walked over to our table and looked at the menu

"Evening ladies what can I get you?" Asked a very tall boy with blonde curly hair

"Um can I please get the roasted duck" Minji asked kindly

"Of course miss and what would you like beautiful" the boy said sending me a wink

"Oh... Um could I please get the... Um... The aged beef" I said back blushing slightly

"Of course and what drinks would you like?" The boy asked looking at me again

"Can we please get the Chardonnay and some water please" Minji said grabbing the boys attention and giving him a mean stare

"Of course I'll be back later with your meals" he said sending me another wink before walking away

"Babe why did you just let him flirt with you right in front of me"

"So he gets all worked up and then when he sees us together he'll get jealous" I said back smirking

"Okay then we'll he's coming back, give me those delicious lips" Minji said pulling me in for a long passionate kiss, after pulling away I looked up and noticed that the tall curly haired boy wasn't there.

"Minji-ah, you sneaky little..."

"What I couldn't help it" Minji said before I could finish

"Hello ladies, here are your meals" He said placing our food down in front of us.

"I'm sorry if this is inappropriate but could I please get your number" he asked shyly

"Sorry but I don't think my girlfriend would approve"

Minji said looking at me cheekily

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry, I'm a... Gonna go... Now... Sorry again" the boy said awkwardly

"I told you it would Be funny" I said giggling

----------dessert time;)-

Minji's POV

So far everything was going great, dinner was amazing, Hanni was spectacular and dessert was on its way.

"Minji baby how long until desert gets here I'm still hungry" Hanni whined

"When are you ever not hungry babe" I replied

"Evening ladies sorry for the wait" a woman said kindly placing our desserts on the table and giving me a quick wink.

"Wow this looks delicious babe thank you" Hanni said smiling

"I told you it would be"

Hanni quickly finished her dessert and took a sip of wine. Now was my chance, it's now or never. I looked at

I started to talk...

"Hanni Pham, the first time I laid my eyes on you I fell in love, and even though we have had some tough times we always came back to one another. I can't believe I found someone as special as you, you are my world, you are my everything. I can't imagine my life without you, I guess what I'm trying to say is... I paused before getting up and kneeling in front of Hanni opening the little black box to show a large diamond ring. "Will you marry me?"

Hanni started to cry, she looked at me with love filled eyes and opened her mouth.

"Yes, a million times yes!" Hanni said as I put the ring on her finger.

"I love you soo much" I said wrapping my arms around her waist and connecting our lips.

"I love you more" Hanni said deepening the kiss.