History

*Warning: smut ahead

Minji's POV

We just finished another show on our New Jeans Tour and I'm exhausted. Don't get me wrong, I love performing, especially for our fans but I need to relax and unwind sometimes. The five of us are sat in Dani, Haerin, and Hyein's hotel room; talking about tonight's show.

"I think we should celebrate." Dani suggests. "We've worked so hard, It's finally time to unwind and have a little fun. Let's go clubbing. We have a day off tomorrow so it doesn't matter if we're hungover."

"Sure." Hanni says.

"I'm in." The maknaes also agrees.

"What about you, Minji unnie?" Dani asks.

"I'm going to stay out of this one, sorry." I say. I'm normally up for it, but not tonight. "I'm just so tired, I want an early night in."

Dani sighs. "Okay, fine. Are you sure you want to be here all by yourself?"

"I'm sure."

"Okay then." She  says; getting up. "Come on girls let's go party!"

They cheer; running out as I get up and make my way to my hotel room which I share with Hanni. It's been a while since I've had an evening to myself. Most of the time we're on the tour bus or partying but tonight it's just me on my own in my hotel room. I flop on the bed; contemplating what I could be doing.

I decided to go and take a long bath; lighting candles and playing gentle music in the background. I feel every muscle in my body relax as they've been so tense for quite a long time now.

Walking with a towel wrapped around me, I go back to my bedroom and lie on top of my bed; getting out my phone and scrolling through instagram. So many fans put up Bbangsaz posts. I just wish it was all real.

Yes, I like Hanni.

I've liked her more than a friend for a while now. But the problem is, she has a boyfriend, Jay. If for some odd reason, Hanni also happens to be a lesbian, management wouldn't approve of us being together anyway. I don't stand a chance with her. All I can do is push the feelings aside every time I see her.

She doesn't have to know.

I decided to search for Bbangsaz to see what people think of us. It's not like I haven't done this before, I've done it quite a lot. It's like my own release; imagining we are real when I know we're actually not.

'New update: Bbangsaz smut'

I smirk to myself; knowing that I've never read this one before. It's not weird...is it? Reading fan fiction shipping me with my best friend? But in a way, it just turns me on even more; just knowing that I am secretly doing this behind Hanni's back. But the things they write about her are just so...so hot.

My hand slowly reaches down; moving the towel to the side as I start reading.

I slowly rub my clit, moaning as I imagine the things Hanni could be doing to me right now. Everything that she is doing to me in this fan fiction.

"Mmm fuck." I moaned out loud.

I push two fingers inside of me; picking up the pace as I read on; my climax approaching.

Then I feel the familiar sensation wash over my body as Hanni's name spills out of my mouth over and over again.

Hanni's POV:

The strong smell of alcohol and the loud music pulsating through my body is really giving me a headache. I don't know why I decided to go with Dani, Haerin, and Hyein. I'm really not up for it tonight, I just feel so sick. I've been here for about an hour already; just sat at the bar, not drinking a thing. Whereas the other two lunatics are getting completely wasted on the dance floor; grinding on some random guys even though they're already taken. It's not like I can stop them, they never listen to me when they're drunk.