𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 :𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖳𝗈 𝖸𝗈𝗎

IT HAD BEEN a couple of days since Emmy had her encounter with Anya

She was sat out the dance studio waiting to get called in, this was her chance, the chance to get out of Hamburg and to live her dream.

She watched as the girl that had went in run out crying, and her mother chasing her...

Everyone had their mothers with them but Emmy. It made her sad knowing that her mother couldn't care less about what she was doing.

"uh Clementine Darling?" the man with the smart moustache said as he poked his head out from the door.

"here." she smiled walking towards him.

He smiled politely at her and muttered "good luck , the judges have been extra strict this year."

Emmy looked at him worriedly,"you'll be fine, kid." he said, patting her shoulder.

She didn't walk, she shuffled toward to other door, which obviously led to where she'd be performing.

Emmy pulled the door open and then soon came to conclusion that it wasn't a room she'd be performing on, it was a actual stage.

'great...' she thought to herself.

"You must be Clementine?" one of the judges said.

"uh yes..." she smiled.

"on you go." the other judge said.

Emmy took a deep breath and begun.

It went quickly, she finished with an elegant position. No clap, the judges face where as straight as a pin board.

"thank you." the judge said "we'll get back to you."

Was that it?!

Emmy look at the judges one last time and then walked off the stage, before she completely got through the door she heard a one of the four judges say "she was elegant, i think i may be in love."

She paused and smiled widely, as soon as the door closed she let out a squeal.

"i assume you did well, you don't need your mothers judgement unlike the other girls." the doorman said.

"thank you sir!" she smiled, shaking his hand.

With that, she walked out a large smile plastered across her pretty face.

That was what she needed, too have that confidence in herself she was looking for, and she'd finally found it.

...

THE BAND AND ASTRID were all sat around the bar.

They all waited for Emmy to appear and to find out how her experience had gone.

They heard the door open and stepped in Emmy, "how did it go?!" all of them asked in union.

"i think it went well." she smiled, "that's my girl!" John said, jogging over to her and pulling her into a kiss.