𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖨𝗍 𝖤𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖴𝗌, 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖥𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒.

𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟦𝗍𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟤𝟦𝗍𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

"CLEMENTINE DARLING!" Paul McCartney smirked.

Emmy turned her head and smiled, "well if it isn't Paul McCharmly."

He put his arms around her and held her tight, "it's good to see you love." he said.

"you too," she patted his chest and a large smiled.

Too say Em had achieved many things in life would be a understatement. She'd spent her whole life trying to achieve her dreams and in the end, she'd done everything she had ever wanted.

She got married (more than once), had a child, danced for millions, modelled for large companies, she opened her own club, starred in movies and most importantly she met Elvis Presley!

She couldn't have been happier with herself and what she had made of herself.

It was the day she was getting to see some of her greatest friends, and even after The Beatles fall apart, they all kept close contact.

Ringo, Paul, Pattie and herself had agreed that they'd do an interview going over a memory book with pictures of them all for the swing sixties, what a time to be alive.

"Pat and Ritchie are already in there." Paul told her as they walked in Abbey Road.

"hi!" Em smiled to her friends, that were sat in front of a large camera.

"Emmy!" Pattie said cheerfully, she stood up and brought her into a hug.

"it's great to see you." Em said, her and Ritchie said there 'hellos' and they all sat down.

"and action!" the man behind the camera said.

"Hi, i'm Paul McCartney."

"Hello, I'm Clementine Darling."

"'ello i'm Ringo Starr."

"and i'm Pattie Boyd."

"we will be looking through this picture book of some of talked about moments of ours." Ritchie said to the camera.

Paul opened it and chuckled as it was picture of himself, George, John, Stu, Em and Astrid all together in Hamburg.

Em sat on Johns lap, Stu and Astrid did the same, Paul and George did the same joking about.

Emmy giggled, "this is when we were in Hamburg in 1960. Em and John had just begun going out, same was Stu and Astrid i think." Paul explained, he looked to Em trying to remember.

She nodded, "yeah, that's about right. You and George was being pains that day." she sniggered.

Paul laughed, and flipped the page, it skipped forward to a picture of Pattie and George.

She explained about the picture, there were a few more.

Then Em and Johns came up, a picture of them smiling happily holding hands standing outside the office.

"this was me and Johns wedding day in 1966. It was very exciting day, i always wanted to marry someone and John was just perfect for me. I was so overwhelmed and so happy the rest of that week, i couldn't get the smile of my face. I had this Dior dress, my hair was perfect, i was just loving it all." she smiled.

Paul chuckled and flipped the page, "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band!" Ringo read out.

"what a groovy time." Em and Pattie said in unison, making them laugh.

"drugs, colours, music, that was the only thing that mattered during that period, i think for all of us." Paul said.

The other nodded, "you wore funky clothes, it was great." he smiled.

"this album was great to make, had a blast." Ritchie said.

He flipped the page and it was four pictures of each of them, it reads at the bottom 'most iconic outfits.'

"Em you start." Paul said.

She looked over at her outfit she wore, a bright pink Chanel coat and skirt, a brown Chanel bag and brown heels.

"this was when i was in Paris for a show. I have done a photoshoot for Chanel, and this was me leaving. It was actually the day i met Coco, which was incredible. And she let me keep everything and i left head to toe in Chanel." she smiled.

It was Pattie turn, it was when she was San Francisco with George in 1967, she explained about the look and what happened while she was there.

Next was Paul, it was his outfit for the release of Sgt. Peppers.

And Ritchie's which was his Sgt. Pepper costume.

Eventually, the enjoyable interview came to an end, another thing added to her good memories.

They all stood out and spoke about random things, and talked about how crazy their life's were.

How people would've kill to be them or be in their presence, how far they had came and succeeded as people.

Pattie and Ritchie head off, leaving Paul and Em sat at the steps of Abbey Road.

She took a cigarette out her bag and lit it, "i can't believe you aren't dead with those." he chuckled.

"remember, McCharmly. I survived lung cancer, i shouldn't do it but it's a very addictive habit." she chuckled.

"i just can't believe all this. Especially after looking at those pictures, it just brings back so many memories. And now i think of it we were only kids." he said.

"i guess we were, sure acted it." she laughed.

She watched as her cab pulled her, "well, Paul. It started with us and ends with us, how funny." she smiled.

He smiled back and chuckled, "it really is."

"i'll see you around Paul McCartney." she cheekily said, throwing her cigarette away.

"i'll see ya, Clementine Darling."

...