𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑 :𝖶𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀

IT WAS THE 20th April

IT WAS THE 20th April. John had gotten back on the 14th. Em had kept her distance for him the last week.

But she'd promised herself she was going to speak to him that day, she was going to tell him what was happening.

She sat up in the guest bedroom, Jules slept peacefully beside her. She got out of bed and got ready for the day.

She decided to wear a white bow, that had a bow on the collar, a purple pinafore, white stockings and black pumps.

Emmy kept her hair down and did her usual makeup. She brushed her teeth and woke Jules up.

She got him changed into a little dark green jumper and some navy corduroy trousers.

Em could hear the footsteps of John as he walked down the stairs.

She took Jules into her arms and brought him downstairs with her, she entered the kitchen, slightly taking John of guard.

He watched as she sat their son down and made some toast for him.

John made himself some tea and sat down beside Jules, "hi daddy." he smiled.

Em placed down the plastic plate with the toast on it, "hi Jules." he responded.

Em sat down and broke up the piece of toast for Jules, "thank you mummy."

"your welcome baby." she smiled, kissing his head.

After a few minutes, Jules finished his breakfast and went off the play.

Which left Em and John sat in awkward silence, both of debating who should speak first.

"do you...love her...Yoko?" she ask him.

He looked up at her, "mhm. I do, a lot and she loves me."

As much as it hurt to hear him say it, she didn't let it get to her.

"how could she possibly ever love you better than i do." one single tear rolled down her cheek.

"she doesn't love me any
more-" she cut him off, "then what?"

"what is it?" she sniffled, as she wiped her tears.

"she just sees me." he spoke, "and i don't?" Em asked.

"i don't let you, i never have." he told her.

She blinked and looked down sadly, "do you want her?"

"yeah. But i don't want to hurt you Em." he mumbled with a sigh.

"you've already hurt me, John." she told him.

He nodded, "you be with Yoko. If that make you happy." she got up from the chair, "that's all i ever wanted for us, was to be happy. Even if it not with each other." she placed her hand on his and gave it a squeeze.