Five

tw :: mentions of child abusethird pov :: baek eunju

third pov :: baek eunju

Eunju sat silently in her physics class as she listened to the teacher explain the topic the class was currently studying.

Beside her was Kyungmi, who was busy taking multiple (unnecessary) notes while Eunju almost fell asleep due to boredom.

"I'll do anything." She heard Min Heejin whisper to Sunghoon from behind her. "Please give me another chance, baby."

"How many times does it take for me to tell you until it actually passes through your thick skull?" Sunghoon lowly questioned.

Eunju sat up in her seat and awkwardly glanced behind her. Heejin was almost sitting in top of Sunghoon as she latched herself onto the boys arm.

The Baek girls eyes glanced around the class room to see if anybody else was hearing their argument, but after seeing that her classmates were either paying attention to Mr Yang's teaching or sleeping, she looked down at her work and attempted to block out their arguing.

"Come on, you know I make you feel good." Heejin flirtatiously stated.

The comment made Eunju scowl in disgust before turning in her seat to face the two.

"Do you mind?" Eunju quietly questioned, earning a mean glare from Heejin.

"Do you?" The Min girl scoffed, and Eunju furrowed her brows as confusion took over her body. She wasn't the one in the wrong, so what was Heejin on about?

"Just mind your business, Baek Eunju." Sunghoon sighed, and Eunju released a sarcastic breath and went to answer back, but before she could, Mr Yang was already calling on her.

"Miss Baek, and Mr Park, do you have something you'd like to share with the class?" The teacher strictly questioned, causing all eyes to dart over at the two.

The two teenagers remained silent as Mr Yang stared them down, before he instructed for them to go and kneel outside of the classroom with their arms in the air as a punishment.

A huff passed Eunju's lips as she tiredly held her arms above her head.

Sunghoon and Eunju were knelt beside one another in a thick silence. They had been out there for over ten minutes, and had been publicly embarrassed by the students that had walked past and teased them.

"You could've done your arguing elsewhere." Eunju finally spoke up, breaking the silence.

Sunghoon scoffed and turned his head to look over at the shorter girl. "I can't help it. She won't get off my back."