Nine

third pov :: baek eunju

"You know everyone, right?" Insoo wondered, looking over at Eunju, who sat quietly beside her.

By now, the boys, Heeseung, Sunghoon, Jake, Jungwon, Jongseong, Jaehyun, Sungho and Rico had started their friendly game of Basketball, leaving the girls to gossip and eat the sweets and crisps amongst themselves.

Eunju's eyes jumped from person to person. They started on Yumin, the girl she did dance with, and then trailed over to Sarang, the girl who had a thing with Lee Heeseung.

She knew them all, and maybe too well for not knowing them well enough at all.

But, Eunju knew their names, and as she nodded her head with a slight smile, she couldn't help but wonder if they knew hers.

"You shouldn't worry about Heejin." Insoo stated, placing a reassuring hand on Eunju's shoulder. "She was always odd and obsessive over Sunghoon."

"Yeah, and she definitely did not like Insoo." Yumin jumped into the conversation, and Eunju furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

She didn't like her boyfriends sister?

"She was jealous." Insoo simply shrugged, putting a crisp in her mouth. "She thinks I'm lying about my heart condition and that I'm just doing it for Sunghoon's attention. She's weird like that."

"Oh, do you know about how they started dating?" Sarang wondered, her eyes lit with excitement as the story replayed in her head.

Eunju shook her head and glanced over at Insoo, who rolled her eyes at the thought.

"He hasn't told you?" Sarang's tone dropped low with concern as she inched her body forward slightly.

"No... Should he have?" Eunju awkwardly wondered, once again looking over at Insoo for some sort of help.

She didn't know why, but Eunju could already feel a sense of discomfort when around Sarang. She knew that they wouldn't be the closest of friends just by the way she felt around her.

"You guys have only just started dating, right?" Insoo asked and Eunju bobbed her head. "Exactly. You both still have loads of times to get to know each other more and find this stuff out about each other. I don't want to tell you about one of his relationships before he has." She explained with a shrug.

"Insoo's right," Yumin nodded. "Don't worry about it, Eunju." She smiled widely, making the girl feel at ease around them.

Suddenly, a load groan was heard coming from the court, and the four girls instantly snapped their attention over to where the boys were playing. They were quick to stand and for gasps to leave their mouths in shock at the sight of Heeseung on the floor, clutching his ankle.