"His eyes.." PRT1

{[IT WAS NIGHTTIME AT NIGHTMARES CASTLE WHERE KILLER DUST AND HORROR SLEPT ASWELL ERROR AND HIM BUT ERROR MOSTLY SLEPT AT HIS ANT-VOID AND NIGHTMARE ALMOST NEVER SLEEPS.]}

               •••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Nightmares Pov:
It was raining outside the castle and i was staring at the window as the drops of rain were hitting my window of the office..it was quite and peaceful until killer ran in my office whit out my premission..god i hate his energy.
Killer:
"HEY BOSS! GUE-"
NM:
"Did you ask for YOUR permission to run in my office KILLER?"
I turn towards him as he was standing still in-front of my office and was speechless..his stupidity is always confusing to me.
Killer:
"Sorry boss..but me and the gang wanted to ask if we can go out for hunting, Horror is hungry and there is no meat left in the fridge.."

I sighed and gripped my hand thight looking forward towards the window and looking at my reflection.

NM:
"Fine but you better behave whit them and better be back quickly."
Killer:
"I will and thanks boss!"

As killer ran out my office slamming the door and i sighed loudly..

"since when does my head hurt?..
I guess i have a headache and forgot to take my pills.." *Nightmare thought before leaving his offices to go towards the kitchen until he sees error in the kitchen drinking water and going trough his phone but then his eyes locked whit mine..*

Error's pov:
I noticed someone walking in the kitchen..it was Nightmare..as his eyes looked whit mine i noticed his eye are beautiful but i quickly looked away knowing i felt weak against him..i can sense his negativity.

NM:
"I see you came back from your little hole."
Error:
"Yeah yeah..whatever."

I placed my drink in the fridge again and walked past Nightmare but i felt weaker and wanted to pass out but i managed to go in the living room which was big..and i sat down on the couch resting..i heard some foil noises from the kitchen.
what the f@#k is he doing?

                  ----------------------------

Horror's Pov:
While me and dusty were walking together trough the woods and holding hands.
i love listing to him talk i love his deep voice..but of course killer has to ruin it by killing a innocent frog or squirrel.

but whatever i need the food.

Killer:
"Yo guys is it me or do yall feel that nightmare is distancing from us and the star sanses.."
Dust turns towards him was curious too so was i and i replyed .
Horror:
"Horror doesn't know but horror thinks that mister nightmare might be tired.!!"
Dust:
"It might be true.."

Killer stands up and crosses his arm's whit his curiosity he would do anything to know the truth.
All the sudden killer breaks the silent whit a dumb idea.
Killer:
"WHAT IF WE ASK THE STARS SANSES!?"
Dust:
"Are you nuts?! we can't just ask them!..
can we..?"
Horror:
"Horror thinks it's better to ask!"

Dust wasn't sure about this but he wanted to know too so they decided to ask them now.
Killer opens a portal infront of Dream's house wish was big.
Dust gently knocked on the door and the door open a few seconds and revealed to see swap behind the door.

                      -------------------------------
Swap's pov:

As i open the door whit a big smile.
My smile faded fast as i saw them..the murder trio.
Its been months since i've last seen them..
since nightmare stopped attacking out of no reason.
I FLINCHED AND TRIED TO CLOSE THE DOOR ON THEIR FACES...but of course dust holds the door so i couldn't close it..i saw him whit one arm to the door..man he is strong.

Dust:
"we don't mean harm..we only want to talk."
Swap:
"O-of what.."
Killer:
"We wanted to ask dream about Nightmare..if dream knows something on why he stopped ordering us for attack yall~"
???:
"I'm right behind you."

Dust's pov:
As i turned my head behind me i saw dream whit a warm smile.
i could sense his positivity..yuck.
i turned towards him whit my arm crossed

Dust:
"so..are we allowed to talk to you?"
Dream:
"Yes of course..Let them in swap everything is okay."

swap nodded and opened the door wide letting them in including dream.

As the murder trio were seated on the couch as dream sat infront of them and sipped on his coffee and sighed looking at them.

                      ----------------------------
DAMNN IM FINALLY DONE:D
ANYHOW PART 2 WILL COME OUT SOON I PROMISE<333

Words counts: 777.