"are you okay?.."PART 2( ̄▽ ̄)

WARNING: ANGST/SHIPS YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE../AND MENTION OF MENTAL ILLNESS!!
thats all:3
--------------------------------------

~ ERROR'S POV! ~
As i was sitting on the couch getting comfortable and ready to watch the tv on my fav channel..i heard foil noises coming from the kitchen..where nightmare was.

What the hell was he even doing?
Is he taking somthing?
IS HE EATING MY CHOCOLATE I WANTED TI SAVE FOR LATER?
No..no nightmare hates chocolate milk..he lived dark chocolate tho..

...

My thoughts grew and grew of questions..should i see if he's okay?..wait..

WHY AM I EVEN WORRIED ABOUT HIM FOR?-

-----------------------------

~ Dust's POV!! ~
Me and horror and killer were sitting on the couch infront of dream..the protector..damn i can feel his positive thoughts.

KILLER:
"So..are you gonna tell us handsome?~"
killer flirted whit him..how can he flirt whit boss'es enemy?

DREAM:
"W-Well its a bit complicated..i uhm.."
"i may have know on why nightmare is like this.."
"He's been feeling sick lately and i think he has captured a disease or most likely a illness.."

..

My eyes widened a lot.
I knew those words meant that boss might even die from that..stupid ILLNESS or disease..but what was it?..what can we do to help..?i was to shocked to speak or move but luckily horror hugging me saying sweet things to my nonexistent ears..

Killer was just looking at dream not knowing what to say..he all the sudden stood up and walked to the front door.

I was to busy hugging Horror for comfort not realizing that killer left.

..............

~ ERROR'S PIV AGAIN ~

I stood up and walked to the kitchen looking for Nightmare as i saw him leaning against the table looking at his cup of water he had on his hands..

ERROR:
"N1ghTm3re? yo@ go1£?"