Chapter 1.0

Third Person

Andria Swan was born during the cold, icy December winters of Forks, Washington in the year 1986 to the new parents, Charlie and Renèe Swan. Just almost a year later, on September 13th, 1987, Andria became a big sister to her newborn baby sister, Isabella. The family of four couldn't have been happier...well, that's what everyone thought until Renèe decided to leave her husband and eldest daughter behind.
The date was March 16th, 1988, Charlie Swan had been at the station working all day and couldn't wait for five o'clock to come, so that he could go home to his family. But when he arrived home, his wife's car was gone. She's just gone to the store, I guess. The man thinks, but he soon finds out the truth when he opens his front door and is met by the cries from one of his daughters.
Charlie rushes up the stairs and the cries lead him to his eldest daughter's nursery, there she is, lying in her crib as wails come out of her mouth. The father quickly picks up his two year old daughter and soothes her cries while carrying her down the stairs and entering the kitchen where he sees a note. His heart drops as he reads the words of his partner.

'I truly did love you Charlie, but Forks is your home, not mine. I have been thinking about this for quite some time now, please, know this has nothing to do with you or Andria. I just think it is best if Isabella and I start a new life. I'm headed to California, my address is at the bottom if you ever need me.'

Charlie would have dropped to the floor as tears stream down his face, but he has to be strong, if not for himself, than for his daughter. As he moves the letter, he sees divorce papers that his wife has already signed. Charlie can't even be bothered with this, he just can't wrap his head around why she would leave their two year old all alone for who knows how long.

Sixteen Years Later

Andria has grown up now, she graduated from high school and has been accepted into cosmetology school. Andria hasn't spoken to her mother or younger sister in ten years, Renèe hadn't ever reached out until Charlie invited her to their daughter's graduation and his ex-wife informed him that she couldn't make it because she is getting remarried that same month. This is when Charlie decides to stop trying the two girls to communicate, Renèe made her bed, now she has to lye in it.

Katherine Langford as Andria Swan