Bounty♂️

Erron Black X Male!Reader

Public sex
Slight primal play
Blowjob
Facial
💦🥧

Your pov
I've been sitting in the shade of a humid day for far too long: trying to collect my bounty. "This bounty is taking way too long. Where the hell is he?" I groaned, looking around through the scope of my sniper rifle.

As I continued to look around, something was pressed against the back of my skull. "Lookin' for somethin', sweetcheeks?" My bounty taunted, the safety being taken off.

"Erron." I sighed, standing up from my position and turning to face him.

"Still lookin' good I see." He chuckled, spinning the gun before putting it back in his holster.

"I can make sure you won't see again." I huffed, grabbing a glass vile of acid.

He swiftly hit the vile out of my hand, causing it to break open and burn the ground slightly. "Acid's my thing, hun." He smirked. "When you gon' give up on that bounty on my head? You ain't ever gon' get it."

"I'll stop when you're dead!" I exclaimed, drawing my blade and preparing to stab him.

He caught my arm before it could even reach him, taking my knife and pushing me away. With the small opportunity I had, I took it to run away to come back another day and kill him. "C'mon! Don't be playing hard to get!" He sighed heavily before chasing after me.

I quickly made it into town, maneuvering in between crowds trying to gain distance from him. The sounds of the busy streets helped to conceal where I would be going, quietly making my way into a run down alley. I panted slightly due to being chased, looking around to see if he was still behind me. After a moment of silence, I judged it would be safe now. I sighed heavily, pulling my hood off of my head; still keeping my half mask on.

Suddenly a hand wrapped around my throat, slamming me into the wall. "Here's where you went off to, sweetcheeks." Erron hummed out a laugh, squeezing my throat tighter.

"Let me... Go..." I struggled to breathe, hitting him weakly.

"Not until you say you'll give up that bounty." His eyes locked onto mine, unable to look away. "I'd hate to ruin such a handsome face~." He hummed, stroking my cheek slightly.

My hands rummaged through his clothing, trying to find anything to get him off of me. Something solid came into contact with my hand, almost like a hilt of a blade. Without hesitation, I grabbed it. "Ooh, gettin' a lil handsy there, darlin'~." He jolted slightly, loosening the grip on my neck slightly. "That ain't my knife, sugar."

He leaned back slightly, showing me that I had grabbed his erection and not one of his knives. "You're disgusting!" I exclaimed, quickly releasing it before trying to run away again.

Before I could get very far, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. "You didn't look all that stuck up when you were stroking me just now." He leaned forward slightly, his hat against my forehead. "I can feel you gettin' hard too, ya know?"

"I didn't know it was that!" I huffed, grateful my mask would cover my red face. "Let me go already, you sick pervert!"

"Drop the bounty. What else is it gon' giving you minus sitting on in the sun getting cooked more than Tarkatan meat?" He pressed for me to drop it.

"Money." I grumbled.

"I got money, sugar. More than enough to keep you satisfied." He gruffly said, his tone sending shivers down my spine.