Mating Season♀️

Syzoth X Female!Reader

Cunnilingus
Heat
Public Oral
Reptile Form
Multiple 💦🥧

Your pov
In these passing days my boyfriend, Syzoth, has become increasingly clingy. No matter where or what we were doing, some part of him had to be touching me. Whether it be a simple arm around my hip or holding my hand, his skin would always be on mine. The attention was nice, but it always seemed like he wanted more. Since he was away for the moment, I took this chance to meet up with one of my friends to hopefully get some advice.

.

My friend and I were strolling through the markets, eyes occasionally passing by stalls as we walked and talked. "I wish I had a man that was all over me like that." She joked, making me roll my eyes.

"It's great, don't get me wrong." I waved my hands, dismissing the thought I disliked it. "It's just... I feel like there's something else behind it."

"He's a saurian, isn't he?" She asked through mouthfuls of food from a nearby vendor.

"Yeah. So what?" I shrugged, also eating.

"Well, animals go in heat, right? Or is it different with hybrids?" Her question sparked the thought in my brain.

"I never thought about that." I rubbed my chin, finally putting the pieces together.

"You think about that some more. I saw a vendor selling sweets, and I want some." She scurried off, leaving me in the middle of the street.

Again, I rolled my eyes at her before returning to my previous thoughts. As I was slowly getting lost in my thoughts, I felt something lick my neck. I quickly turned around, finding no one. I shrugged it off, assuming I imagined it. "That food looks good, but I know you taste better." A voice chuckled near my ear, making my body jolt again.

"Syzoth is that you?" I turned around again, finding no one.

"Do you know any other saurians?" He chuckled once again, trailing kisses along my neck.

"Stop being invisible." I grumbled, pulling away from him.

"Oh, but this way... I can tease you and no one would be the wiser." His hands trailed up my body, hands resting on my breasts.

"Seriously. Cut it out." I huffed, my face flushing as my stomach twisted with arousal.

"I'm back!" My friend sighed, a pastry in her hand. "Why's your face all red?"

"It's hot." I lied right to her face as his hands stroked my sides tenderly.

"It's pretty sunny out today." She nodded before beginning to eat her pastry.

She was talking through mouthfuls of food, her words barely reaching my ears. Syzoth's long tongue had creeped into my loose pants. His tongue rubbed against my moistened folds, his saliva only adding more wetness to my nether regions. I tried to push him away, only for his strong hand to hold my arm at my side. The tip of his tongue began to flick at my clitoris, making my body jolt at the pleasure. "I'll be back!" I quickly exclaimed, pulling Syzoth along as I pulled us away to a more secluded area.

We now entered a back alley, away from the crowds and bustle of people. "I was having fun." He made himself visible once again, a playful pout of his face. "Watching you struggle to keep yourself together in front of all those people." A sly smirk replacing his pout.

"What has gotten into you?" I huffed, still trying to keep my composure.

"I heard what you and your friend were talking about..." His voice low as he pressed me against the wall, placing kisses along my neck.