Femme Fatale ♂️

Sindel X Male!Reader

Light BDSM
Orgasm Denial
Impact Play
Blowjob
💦🥧

Being the consort of the great Empress of Outworld was not an easy job as some might think. Attend important meetings, give different perspectives on many things, being a sexual stress reliever for your beautiful wife. Nothing was out of the question if it meant making her life easier and happier. "Hold still." Sindel instructed, tightening the bonds on your arms.

"Forgive me, Empress..." You panted, your body naked and exposed before her.

"So obedient today." She hummed in approval, her long nails grazing down your exposed mid section.

Your body trembled at the contact, your breathing coming out in short pants. "You're so hard already, and I've hardly touched you." A chuckle left her as one of her fingers traced your hard cock.

Your hips bucked at the contact. "Should I be nice to you today? Or do you even deserve it?" Her tongue dragged against your shaft causing a loud moan to pass your lips.

"I deserve all you think I do, Empress..." Your body felt on fire with a desire to feel her body in your hands, yet unable to due to your restraints.

"Do you?" She hummed before a harsh hand landed on your thigh. "Because I've had a nuisance of a day, and I'm not sure you'll be able to handle it."

"I can..." A breathless moan left you at the stingy contact of her hand on your soft flesh. "Please, take your troubles out on me..."

"I surely will, handsome." She smirked, a feather whip in her hands.

Another strike stung against your thighs, a groan of satisfaction leaving you. One of her hands trailed your torso as she continued to strike your plump thighs. Your body twitched at every hit and soft stroke to your body. Your thighs were bright red and burning until she was satisfied. Tears left your eyes at the painful pleasure.

Her soft lips kissed your burning thighs, offering moments of relief. "You look so lovely when you cry." She hummed as her kisses trailed lower.

Her tongue gently stroked your needy cock, stuttered moans leaving your lips. As her tongue gently licked your tip, her hands gently stroked your still throbbing thighs. Your legs were spread wide to allow her all of the access she desired. Your moans of pleasure were like a melodic symphony to Sindel's ears, her arousal growing the closer she brought you to your edge. She wanted to hear you screaming and begging for her to stop.

To push you past your limits and crumble against her tongue. "Empress... Please, I can't hold back much longer..." You pleaded, trying to suppress your orgasm until she instructed you.

Another swift hit was placed on your inner thighs, making you jolt. "You will wait until I am satisfied.." She panted, your taste coating her tongue. "Your intoxicating taste makes it difficult to stop."

Her mouth quickly returned to your cock. Your hands struggled against the bonds, desperate to comply with her commands. The way she stroked and grinded against your needy member made your mind go blank. The only thought on your mind was holding back as long as your body could handle. She stopped just before your orgasm every time, leaving your body high and in need.

Your body squirmed at your continuous denial, desperate to follow Sindel's instructions to wait for her command. Sindel herself was trying to keep her urges in control, needy for you inside of her. Your mind was numb due to the constant denial of your orgasm, desperate moans leaving you every time she pulled away from your needy member. The way your body trembled and moaned out to her caused Sindel to cease her toying. She panted heavily as she stood up, your precum and her saliva coating her jaw.

Your eyes met hers, curious as to why she stopped. Your breath was trapped in your throat as you watched her begin to remove her clothing. Soon, her nude body was before you as she panted with anticipation. Sindel crawled on top of you on the bed you were restrained to. She maneuvered herself on top of you, the tip of your member eagerly waiting to enter her.

Your head was thrown back, moaning loudly as you finally felt her sex wrapped around your member. Your body was sensitive, twitching as both of your sexes intermingled. "I've toyed with you long enough, handsome..." Sindel moaned as she bounced on your cock faster. "Let me feel your delicious cum inside me." She instructed you as her own orgasm was approaching.

Your moaned out incoherent words as a wave of pleasure crashed into you. Your body twitched as you were finally given permission, head thrown back at the overwhelming sensation. Her fierce hand grabbed your face, pulling you forward to look at her. "Look at me when you cum. Let me watch you come undone." She demanded, on the edge of her orgasm.

All she needed was to watch you become teary eyed as you looked as if you were in a world of bliss before she could reach completion as well. You did as you were told as shakily maintained eye contact with her. Tears left your eyes as your brows were furrowed upwards as your cock twitched inside of her, a face Sindel wanted engraved into her memory. Sindel's body twitched against yours as she shakily moaned, having her release just moments after you. Her body twitched as slowly came done from her high, the expression of pure bliss on her face let you know she was satisfied and no longer irritated with what happened earlier.

She removed her body from yours before removing the restraints from your limbs. You were pulled closer to her as she held you closely in her arms. "I didn't hurt you too much, did I?" She gingerly asked as she kissed your reddened wrists.

"No, my love." You shook your head as you leaned closer into her. "Are you feeling better?"

"I can't even remember what made me so irritated earlier." She nodded as you two held each other.