1.

NOTE
1. FROM NOW ON I WILL NOT WRITE COLD AND SERIOUS FOR YEON GU BECAUSE HE ALWAYS TALKS LIKE THAT
-------------------------------------------------

WHEN ALL OF THEM REACH AT HOME

(They all are now sitting in living room)

Maknae line: hyungies as you all know are training is going to be start so please tell us our trainer names.

JIN:YA , your trainers will be LEE MIN HO ,PARK JACKSON, MIN TAEYANG AND ALL OF US .

Maknae line: No this can't happen , hyung not MIN Ho hyung he is so strict with traing, when we go to training center and see him training others it gives us goosebumps. And on top of that we have also hear some of the stories of namseok hyungs please don't do this with us ,please.(shocked+scared+pleading)

Suga:we can't do anything babies it is the great Kim Yeon-Gu's order . *SARCASTIC And he also order us to tell you that everyone except trainees will know that you are future Mafia kings in training center.

Namseok: so please don't do any mistake my dear boys because MIN Ho sir knows that you are future Mafia KING then he will not accept any mistake.TElling from our personal experiences (warning+sad)

Jin:and ya don't think that we or jakson or taeyang will go easy on you .We all will strict as MIN HO only .

Vminkook: ok ok hyungs please don't make us scared *scared

Vminkook:by the way hyung we are going to start our training, so please tell us about your training time na please please. *puppy eyes

Hyung line *chuckles:ok ok we will tell you about our training time and after that then we will tell you a training center rules

Vminkook: YAYY,we will listen about hyungies traing times.*exciting

Hobi:to whom first story you want to hear guys

Vminkook: hyungies let's decide ot through chips.

(Then namjoon make 4 chits with each member of hyung line and put in a bowl)

Namjoon:so who will pick the chit first.

Jungkook:me.

Vmin:ok bunny you pick up the chit.

Kookie: hey,how you both dare to tell Kookie a bunny,you shorty and a alien(while throwing a pillow on their face)

Vmin:hey,yo how you dare to throw pillow on our face ,you bunny like human just see(while throwing pillow at kookie face)
(NOW SOON THIS TURN INTO A NON-STOPING PILLOW FIGHT . WHILE THE HYUNG LINE WAS ENJOYING  IT HAVING POPCORN JUST LIKE  AMAZING DRAMA IS GOING ON BUT WHEN THE MOMENT WAS TO GET HEATED UP)

Jin: STOP THIS THREE OF YOU, AND STAND ON YOUR FEETS*stern+angry

The maknaes now where standing lowing their head down infront of the eldest

Vminkook: sorry hyung*scared

Jin:baby I was not trying to scare you . I want to make you understand that fighting is not good(calm)

Vminkook: sorry hyungies, forgive us * pleading

Hyung line: ok we forgive you,so kookie will pick the chit first .

Kook:ok hyungs , so the name in chit is hoseok hyung.*exciting

Vmin:hyung please tell us about your story from min ho sir only. We will get to know about our trainer also.

Hobi:yes yes,I will tell you about his story only .
Ok so let's start

°*FLASHBACK

No one's pov