How Rose Met a Ghost Rider

(What Adalyn wears is below)

Adalyn was in Britain, because she felt like it. Her, Johnny, Carter, and Robbie tended to go separate ways so they don't fight over jobs. At the moment, she was staying in Powell States near a mother and daughter duo, but she hadn't met them yet. Adalyn always heard the mother warning her daughter to stay away from her, assuming she was a guy based on the motorcycle outside in her designated parking spot.

One night, Adalyn was driving around, her hair flapping in the distance when suddenly she stopped, "Let go of me Jimmy!" she hears. It sounded like the daughter, Rose. Adalyn's hearing always increased when she heard Rose crying about someone named Jimmy. Adalyn's bike stopped on its own as a feeling overcame Adalyn. Her eyes burned as she felt a fire spread across her, a literal fire actually. The feeling spread, her face melting, her leather jacket gaining a ripped appearance as the skin melted off her fingers, revealing skeleton fingers. Her skirt torn and her boots grew in size with her chain tattoo growing out of her skin and her tights, like her skirt and jacket, appeared ripped. Her motorcycle changed into a flaming one with skull in the front, gifted to her by her adopted father, Johnny Blaze, and her skeleton head with tall deep red flames following behind, the motorcycle turned and followed where the voice of Rose Tyler could be heard.

Two people's head swirled around hearing the motorbike, the man pulled the woman and angrily told her to wipe her face, as the creature approached getting off and throwing the chain around her shoulders. The creature looked at Rose, then it looked at Jimmy, "Guilty," a deep, but feminine voice spoke. Jimmy tried to throw Rose at the creature, but she was caught and sat down. Jimmy tried to run, but a flaming chain wrapped around is torso and he screamed in pain as he was yanked back, "Witness your sins," the being hissed.

Rose watched wide-eyed as Jimmy screamed, his eyes in flames and molding over into stone as he fell dead. She looked back up and saw the being looking back at her, but instead of orange and yellow flames, it had blue flames. It reached out its hand and Rose, she didn't why, but she reached out. A light blue flame spread down her arm and covered the bruise Jimmy left and it was healed. The being let go and walked back, "Thank you," Rose said, making it pause, but Rose hadn't noticed, she was still looking down at her missing bruise in amazement.

"You want a ride?" a new voice spoke, making Rose's head snap up. She looked and saw a brunette with dark red and blue highlights standing there wearing the exact same clothes the creature was wearing. "I am your neighbor after all," the woman said.

"Y-you're a Ghost Rider?" Rose asked. She had heard about them. There was four that were known.

The woman nodded, "Great, you've heard of us."

"Who hasn't?" Rose countered.

"True. Do you want a ride or not?" the woman asked. Rose got up and approached her.

"That's not going to get all flamy again, is it?" Rose asked.

The woman smiled, "No, it won't. you're safe from becoming a cooked human, unlike that over there," she spat at Jimmy's body's direction. Rose nodded and got on behind the woman.

"What's your name?!" Rose asked over the wind.

"Adalyn!" the woman, Adalyn yelled back. Eventually they had arrived back to Powell Estates and Adalyn and rose got off without Adalyn parking the bike, "Thought you'd like this," she commented and the bike moved and parked on it's own.

"Cool," Rose commented.

Adalyn paused, "You should probably go tell your mom—keep the whole flaming creature thing out of it though," she said.

Rose then paused, so Adalyn continues, "She's your mom, she needs to know."

"Can you come with?" Rose asked. Adalyn nodded, seeing Rose's anxiety reminded her of a certain friend of hers.

"Rose?" Jackie called and then saw Adalyn behind her, "Who are you?"

"Your neighbor," Adalyn bluntly stated.

Jackie paused and then took in Rose's bloodshot eyes, "What did you do to her?" Jackie accused Adalyn.

"Mum, she didn't do anything to me, she helped me," Rose said, going into detail about how Jimmy acted towards her. Then she explained what happened other than a flaming skeletal woman killing Jimmy.

"Thank you," Jackie said, Adalyn nodded and waited. Jackie, who was a bit intimidated by the woman, then added, "And I'm sorry for accusing you," she added. Adalyn nodded again before stepping out.

The next morning, it was announced on the news of Jimmy Stone's body being found. Mickey had gone to find his friend and the police had shown after being told Rose had been the girlfriend of Jimmy. She explained the relationship between the two and how she had been saved by a friend of hers and left Jimmy behind. The police believed her and soon left. Jackie, however, was suspicious. Was a ghost rider living next to her? Did her biker neighbor that probably heard her telling her daughter to stay from her, turn into a flaming skeleton and save her daughter? Either way, Jackie's opinion of the woman changed as she agreed the next day to let Rose go and visit Adalyn.

*So if I have the lore right, only one Ghost Rider can appear at a time because they're possessed by Zarathos. So in this, I'm making it that Zarathos is the one that started the Ghost Rider species and is considered a supernatural creature, not quite an alien, but they are known on other planets.

What Adalyn wears: