Aliens of London

The Doctor lands the TARDIS as Rose gets ready to go see her mother, "How long have I been gone?" Rose asked.

"About twelve hours," the Doctor said, a bit distracted.

"Doctor," Rose said, making his head snap up, "She'll understand," she said.

"Hmm?"

"She'll understand that they used the Time War against you. They were listening," Rose told him, "And don't forget, she's friends with Tony Stark who carries a lot of guilt and resentment towards the weapons he has to make," Rose added. She zipped up her jacket, "Right, I won't be long. I just want to check in on mum."

"What're you going to tell her?" the Doctor asked, making a mental checklist on things he may need for Adalyn.

"Everything other than being kidnapped by an undertaker because I saw the dead walking," Rose said.

"That would be good," the Doctor nodded, not wanting to face an angry Jackie Tyler. From he's heard, she's got a mean slap.

They suddenly hear angry knocking and a screen revealed an impatient Jackie waiting with her arms crossed as she stared at the door and a taller man in black pants and a leather jacket with studs along the shoulders. "Oh no," the Doctor mumbled as he saw the man.

"Mum looks angry, was it really twelve hours?" Rose asked.

The Doctor checked again, "Oh no."

Rose paled, "How long was it?"

"Twelve months!" the man yelled.

"Who is that?" Rose asked.

"That's Johnny. An angry Johnny making me very hesitant to open the door," the Doctor told her.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" Johnny screamed, steam coming from his shoulders. Jackie, while also not in a great mood, grabbed Johnny's hand without being burnt.

"Aw, they're soulmates," Rose gushed.

"Aw, they both want to kill me," the Doctor sassed, he momentarily paused and pressed a button making a grinding sound in return.

The TARDIS didn't want to be hit again by the angry Ghost Rider so she slammed the door open. It was either her or her thief. She picked herself. Her thief will be fine.

"TWELVE MONTHS!" Jackie screeched.

"Where's my daughter?" Johnny questioned.

"Here," Adalyn mumbled, stepping out of the hall.

"What are oyu doing up?" the Doctor panicked, hurrying over to her, "Are oyu in pain? Are you tired? Do you need pain reliever?" he asked quickly, helping her over to the chair. Adalyn just blinked at him in surprise, her mind not catching up to the situation yet, "Do you need coffee?"

"Coffee," Adalyn immediately said and the Doctor hurried over to where the grinding Rose heard and saw he pulled out iced coffee and handed it over to Adalyn with the drink. Adalyn greedily took the coffee and drank some happily, "Thank you, handsome."

The TARDIS made a noise of offense. "Thank you, Sexy," Adalyn added.

The Doctor blushed, "how did you find out?"

Adalyn just smirked.

"I can't believe you added a coffee machine to the console," Rose said.