𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗

When you finally managed to get downstairs, Randy was in the middle of trying to get a conversation going between his dear friend and his soulmate. He really hoped that they'd be able to get along, but he knew for a fact that Sidney could be a bit of work. She swore that you were a bad person. While he was a bit hypocritical for thinking that way, he was a dumb teenager who was overly emotional when he blamed you. Sidney was an adult who needed to get her head out of her ass.

When Randy noticed your arrival, he was quick to direct you into the kitchen before you could acknowledge Sidney or Darry. He needed to tell you a few things.

"Randy? What the hell," you asked.

"We need to talk," Randy whisper shouted. "When Tom's house went kaboom, guess who's photo was found in the ashes."

"I'm going to assume Maureen Prescott?

"Bingo. And believe it or not, Gale was asked to help the detective on the case."

"You're kidding. How do we know she won't try to make money off of this," you questioned sarcastically.

"We don't. But she did have a good idea," Randy told you. "Gale and I are going to the studio archives or whatever they're called. Somehow the movie and Maureen are connected. Have you heard anything from... them?"

You looked to make sure Sidney wasn't listening, and turned back to Randy.

"I need you to come upstairs with me. You aren't going to like this."

He looked at you, confused. You grabbed his hand and began dragging him upstairs, Sid and Darry luckily being too distracted by the awkwardness of trying to hold a conversation to notice the two of you walk past.

You both made your way upstairs with Marshmallow following, and you steered Randy towards Anthony's room. But before you opened the door, you figured you should at least try to be considerate of the guests downstairs. Even if one blamed you for the murder of your friends.

"Whatever you do: don't scream. I don't want to drag Darry into this," you told Randy.

Now Randal seemed concerned. You slowly opened the door, and you watched Randy die inside.

He saw the two killers. One was holding the crotch fruit, and the other was dozing off in the recliner again. But he woke right up when you pushed Randy into the room and quickly closed the door behind the two of you. And sneaky little Burnt Marshmallow managed to get inside as well.

"(y- y/n)," Randy began. "Is... is there killers in our house?"

"Good to see ya too Geek Freak," Stu said sarcastically.

"And... is one of them holding crotch fruit? Should I be worried?!"

"What the fuck did you just call my son," Stu asked angrily.

"No killing anyone today," you demanded. "Look, we've run into a bit of a problem."

"What kind of problem," Billy groaned, petting Marshmallow.

Somehow, the guard dog really liked the person it was supposed to be protecting you from. Weird.

"Somehow, 'Stab 3's' production and Maureen Prescott are connected. But that doesn't make any sense," you pointed out.

"Well, she was the first plot twist kill in the 'Stab' franchise. Maybe one of the scripts they trashed had that as the plot twist again? The killer's been using the script as a list of who to kill," Randy pointed out.

"Since when," you questioned.

"We realized it last night, then Tom went bye bye," Randy deadpanned.

"Wait, so then, who's next on the chopping block," Stu asked.