A/n: IT'S ALIVE

Yep, I am very much alive. I still have a sibling and friends to torture, so my writing days are not yet over.

I've been a bit busy recently, to the point where I'm writing on my phone more often despite it never going well. Such as Wattpad replacing the first chapter of this fic with SOMEONE ELSE'S STORY. But I digress.

And I'm about to go out of state for a few days (I leave in about an hour), and because of the reason, chapters might get more sparse, or they'll be coming faster than I can come up with ideas.

Speaking of ideas, those and motivation are running insanely low right now, so there's a lot of stories I just started that have been neglected as of late. Plus the lost boys thing. That one might just be dead at this point.

And someone put in a request for some Spiderverse characters, and I will gladly try my hand at some of that. I'm actually trying to knock out both of their requests, plus Spider-Man: Noir since my brother said no one can make Nicholas Cage un-sexy. Now I have to prove that asshole wrong.

So yeah, not dead. Just have a lot going on and no ideas.

Have a meme from my camera roll (because my camera roll's the most cursed place on earth at this point).