𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚍

As the three of you continued moving throughout the house to avoid getting caught, Sidney continued to thrash around and make a ruckus.  It was a miracle you had evaded the killer this long, honestly.  

But Sidney wanted to get left behind.  She wanted to get set down and left alone.  She'd prefer to die at the hands of the new copycat than spend a second with the man she had been so willing to devote her life to.  The man that betrayed her.  The man that tried to kill her and left her for dead.

And she had trusted you, once.  Even after she found out about the fact you and the two murderers were supposed to be made for one another.  She felt you were just as much a victim as the people who almost died.  But then... they helped you.  Protected you.  Against his own mother, no less.  

You didn't do that for people who meant nothing to you.  You did that for people you cared about and wanted to keep around.  And why would heartless killers try to keep around a victim they wanted dead?  The fact is, she was wrong.  You weren't a victim at all.

And you and these murderers had ruined her life twice now.  First they killed her parents, her best friend, and convinced her that you were trustworthy.  Then, they ruined her chance at a proper college education, and killed the only person left who seemed to care about her.  Then you turned Randy against her like she was some sort of evil witch!

Well, fuck that.

She'd rather die with what was left of her sanity than survive by being helplessly bound up and relying on you.  

Luckily, it seemed like there was a third option at hand.

You all get to die together!  Isn't that a lovely compromise?

But in all seriousness, there were heavy footsteps bounding towards you.  One glance, and you and Billy were now face to face with a rage fueled copycat.  Seems like your little tape diversion didn't work as planned.

And thus, you were now all sprinting as fast as possible down a long narrow hallway.  

"HIDE," Billy demanded loudly.

You quickly found a door on the wall and threw it open, practically diving into the room inside before slamming the door shut once more.  You held your whole weight against it, trying desperately to keep it closed.  You heard the killer jiggle the doorknob in an attempt to get it open, before giving up and pursuing after the other two.

You wanted to find a way to go after the killer, help the people you cared about, maybe even end this once and for all.  But you also knew that was a terrible idea.  You had no idea what the new killer was capable of considering you weren't really there for any of their kills, since you were off doing your own shenanigans and even starting a family.  You had no idea what you were up against, and you were no good to anyone if you were dead.

So you came up with a change of plans.  Try and get everyone else who was tied up and nowhere near the killer set free.  

You hesitantly left the little room, and began making your way back down the hall.  But then you heard it.  Footsteps coming back your way.  Not wanting to risk if it was the killer copycat or the killer on your side, you quickly and quietly opened a door and slipped inside a new room.  As swiftly as you could, you looked around and realized you were in a library.  In a race against the clock, you began grabbing small end tables and chairs and barricaded the door.

You heard the copycat getting closer, and almost to the door.  You began slowly and quietly backing away to the back corner farthest from the door.  You gently grabbed one of the shelves covered in books, almost as if to keep yourself from collapsing in fear.

With how often you end up in situations like this, you'd think you'd be better at handling the stress and fear.

Luckily, the killer ran right on past.  Guess you had stayed quiet enough after all.  You sighed in relief, and accidentally put a little too much strain on the book shelf.  You heard a click, and suddenly the shelf dropped.  But rather than fully fall or drop all the books, it dipped down almost like a lever, revealing that all the books were stuck on.

Then, a wall suddenly opened up like a doorway.

"What the shit," you muttered.

Felt like too much of a plot device to be real.  Why would Roman have a secret library door?  As cool as it was, wasn't it unpractical as all hell?

Not really having anywhere else to go in fear of running into the copycat, you hesitantly entered this new secret room.  There was another long narrow hallway, but this one was dark.  There were no lights except for at whatever room was on the other side, so you could hardly see what was in front of you.

You were walking slowly, and keeping an ear out for the copycat.  You were anxious that they'd break through your door barricade now that you weren't in the room.  But that's when you heard something strange.  There was a film reel running.

Then you realized what the faint light in front of you was.  There was a projector running.  But now a new wave of fear crashed over you.  There had to be someone in this room to be running the projector.  But it wasn't like you'd get anywhere going back where the copycat could get you easier, so onward you went.

Entering this new room, you were surprised by how empty it was.  Looking around, you saw that there was a projector running, but no one around.  And the film that was playing showed Mrs. Prescott, Sidney's mother, sneaking into a motel room with Cotton Weary.  There was clip after clip, taking place in different seasons, different times of day, holidays even.  So this was proof that this was a long running affair.

What the hell were you watching?  Why would Roman have this? 

What the fuck was going on?

A/n: I KNOW THERE ARE CHONNY JASH FANS ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN SITE, WHERE ARE THEY?!?!  How many fics do I need to name after his covers?!  Do I need to make a fic about the man himself?!  No one I know listens to his music, I need more friends, so I fuckin will if I have to!

Actually, maybe I shouldn't, that almost feels like I'd be finishing off selling my soul.

DISREGARD THE PREVIOUS TANGENT.