ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3

It was a sunny day, a very beautiful sunny day, mid-April, it was spring for sure, birds were chirping, clouds were moving, and flowers were blooming. Just like Avery's heart, she was super contented and beaming with grace while walking down the white checkered neat street and holding an extremely thick bouquet of ruby red roses.

She was without a doubt, excited.
How would he feel? She always knew that he liked red roses, a lot!

So he will probably love it, 'What a brilliant idea' she thought to herself
He never told her that he liked them though
She discovered it herself. The last time she came to his place a lovely vase rested on the quartz circular table and it was stuffed with roses, in his bedroom.
Do you find a thoughtful person astonishing? Or pitiful? Pick one.
Whatever you have chosen, both sides face the reality of what they did, some are bad and some are great.
She quickened her agile steps, her soft blonde curls bouncing ever so fluidly behind her.
After a few turns, here it is.
His house, she was cheerful about it, she couldn't wait any longer.
So she stepped even closer to the front door.
And inhaled peacefully.
this is it.
She rang the golden doorbell, for a few minutes .... Nothing... so she pressed the golden doorbell again.

Still not a sign of full-of-life movements nor sounds behind the brown wooden door.

She sighed, and then She knocked on the door lightly.

No answer.

She sighed again and felt uneasy and slightly worried
Is something wrong?
What happened?

She's just being the dramatic person she is, so she shakes away those feelings immediately.

He's the kind of person that would take his time doing anything.

He's probably showering, and he never minded me entering without knocking, always. He would always scold me, telling me that it was okay.

So She entered quietly, closing the door after her.

"Tyler ?" her voice echoed through the empty hallways and the white walls that reflected her voice.
She heard some shuffling coming from his bedroom, a few steps ahead of her. Stopping in front of his door, she breathed out holding the roses closed, opening the door.
A shaky gasp left her poppy lips, the sight she just witnessed shattering her big heart into a million tiny pieces.
There he was on top of a girl, both unclad, shock on their faces.
Hastily, threw his pants on and walked to her pushing her out of the room and closing the door leaning his weight on it.
"Avery, why are you here?" he said coldly like he wasn't just caught cheating.
her grip on the flowers strengthened, hotness hitting behind her eyes stinging her vision.
"Why?" she croaked looking into his indigo-blue icy eyes.
"I do what I want." he hissed. "you can't just do that!" she cried her mascara-coated lashes causing her tears to turn into a running coal river.
"Look Avery, I tried to tell you a week ago, that you didn't matter to me anymore" he let out his poison, he could see her pupils shaking so he continued. "But God, you're so clingy and annoying, I tried telling you this indirectly." he shook his head snickering "But you're so stupid, I don't know whether you pretend to be stupid or that's just you, but people noticed this. cause I was so clear about it."
her lower lip was trembling, she couldn't believe that the sweet Tyler she knew was now spitting venom at her.
he opened the door behind him "Anyway we're over."

she didn't even confront him, she didn't bash him, he treated her like she was the one who cheated like they were never a thing.
that's how weak and pathetic she was when it came to him.
He always never tried to hide how heedless he is towards her although it never stopped her attraction towards him.
she hated how weak she was, how she couldn't even stand up for herself, whenever he made her feel imperfect, dreadful, and terrible.
the way she just walked away without shouting at him or anything, that's how life was with her and Tyler.
it's not the first time, by the way, she caught him cheating a few times before today. But now, she really won't forgive him, ever.
....
She shook those bitter memories from her mind, her body was resting on the soft surface of the couch.
Mia was on her phone with her boyfriend, she came to check on Avery after she told her about what she witnessed regarding Lindsey's death.