I forgive you❤️ (Bombloon)

[Humanized!!]

——————————- 

Requested by: 

+ No POV! +

It was another day in Hotel OJ, everyone was doing there own thing. OJ was breaking up a fight between knife and trophy. Bomb was off to the side of the fight watching until Balloon approached him.

"W-what do y-y-you want b-balloon?" Bomb asked Balloon. "Uh, to talk to you, Is that okay?" Balloon said. "U-uh sure w-why not I gu-guess-" Bomb said. Balloon grabbed Bomb's hand and took Bomb outside.

"W-what did you w-w-want to talk a-about?" Bomb asked, curious. "Uh..I Uhm, I like you..and I want you to be uh..my boyfriend and forgive me." Balloon said nervously. Bomb gasped and blushed a bit.

"Ba-balloon. I do want t-to be your bo-boyfriend, and I-I forgive y-you." Bomb said to Balloon, while smiling. "Really?!" Balloon said, excited and relived he didn't get rejected. "Y-yes." Bomb said to him.

"Thank you! Thank you! I love you so much!" Balloon said as he hugged Bomb tightly. "I-I love you t-too Balloon." Bomb said as he hugged him back, Balloon got out of the hug and took Bomb back inside.

"Can we uh- go back to my room and cuddle-?" Balloon asked whilst blushing. "S-sure we ca-can!" Bomb said, he surprisingly picked up Balloon and took him to Balloon's room. Bomb opened the door to Balloons rooms and set Balloon on the bed.

They both got under the covers and cuddled. A few minutes of talking and stuff later, they both fell asleep.

[So before I finished this I didn't realize balloon wasn't allowed in  Hotel OJ. New headcannon- he was aloud into Hotel OJ.]

Sorry if this is short btw!!!-

264 wordz!!