Things to know

-Mc from obey me is going to be an Oc of mine because I want to be in the story.
The person in the top picture is her

-When Lucifer died, Chichi was the one to find him dead. This is because she felt her pact mark disappear and knew something was wrong.

-Y/n may or may not have a pact mark with one of the characters.

-Y/n has not developed that much as a demon. She does have enhanced strength, speed, & agility(Her strength, speed, & agility are still in the human boundary but the level is still high) but has not developed her demon form or magic.

- Despite not developing magic you do have a special ability with your blood (Yes this is a demon slayer reference) you can create a pink flame that can harm demons and items of demon Origin but can heal human injuries.(Basically like Nezuko's blood demon art from demon slayer but, you can heal any human injury unless they are born with it.)

-Y/n can be very prideful in her abilities but not so much that people get discouraged or feel that they need to work harder.

-You are the Nekoma manager, and they all of nekoma knows you're a demon. No one else knows.

~Characters in story~

~Obey me Crew~

ChiChi(ObeyMe!Oc)

Solomon

Lucifer

Mammon

Leviathan

Satan

Asmodues

Beelzebub

Belphegor

Diavolo

Barbatos

Simeon

Luke

~Haikyuu Teams~

~Note for Haikyuu characters: This is a list of all the characters I WANT to put in the story but, I might not put all the characters a lot. So the characters/teams that i am going to use the most will have a star next to them.~

~✨Karasuno✨~

>Hinata Shouyo ~ Kageyama Tobio ~ Tsukishima Kei ~ Yamaguchi Tadashi ~ Sawamura Daichi ~ Sugawara Koushi ~ Nishinoya Yuu ~ Azumane Asahi ~ Tanaka Ryuunosuke ~ Yachi Hitoka ~ Shimizu Kiyoko.

~✨Nekoma✨~

>Kuroo Tetsuro ~ Kozume Kenma ~ Haiba Lev ~ Yaku Morisuke ~ Yamamoto Taketora.

~Aoba Johsai~

>✨Oikawa Tooru✨ ~ ✨Iwaizumi Hajime✨ ~ ✨Kyotani Kentarou✨ ~ Kindaichi Yutaru ~ Kunimi Akira ~ ✨Matsukawa Issei✨ ~ ✨Hanamaki Takahiro✨.

~✨Fukurodani✨~

>Bokuto Koutarou ~ Akaashi Keiji.

~Shiratorizawa~

>✨Ushijima Wakatoshi✨ ~ ✨Tendou Satori✨ ~ Eita Semi ~ ✨Tsutomu Goshiki✨ ~ Kenjiro Shirabu.

~Date Tech~

>Aone Takanobu ~ Futakuchi Kenji ~ Koganegawa Kanji.

~Inarizaki~

>✨Miya Atsumu✨ ~ ✨Miya Osamu✨ ~ Kita Shinsuke ~ Ojiro Aran ~ ✨Suna Rintarou✨.

~Nohebi~

>✨Daishou Suguru✨.

~Johzenji~

>✨Terushima Yuuji✨.

~Itchiyama~

>✨️Sakusa Kiyoomi✨️.

~Comment if there are other characters you might wanna see a little. I can't and won't promise to use them.~

~Y/N Info~

Just some little details~

Name: Y/n Ln

Species: Demon (Sin of Pride)

Hair color: You choose.

Eye color: You choose.

Personality: Prideful, Smartass, Funny, Skeptical, & strict.