7 : hold

° ashton °

"Luke, what the hell do you mean we aren't leaving?", I demanded.

He sighed softly, looking back at the sleeping girl. "She has something wrong with her-"

"Clearly.", Michael interjected.

"Michael. Anyways, but I think she has like a serious problem. Like, something she can't help, a medical condition. And, whatever it is, she isn't trying to stop it.", Luke expanded.

Calum spoke up, "What are you talking about?" Luke shook his head and told us to follow him to the bathroom.

He pulled out a small bottle of prescription pills. The bottle was full of tiny, white, oval-shaped pills.

"ORAP®, pimozide. I don't know what it's for but the bottle says prescription only. We just have to figure out what she has and why she isn't taking pills for it."

"Maybe she just got that bottle recently.", I suggested.

"Nope.", Luke continued. "It was filled about a month ago."

"Well, we need to look up some symptoms and what you take these pills for.", Michael planned.

"One problem, we have no internet access. We all left our phones. And I doubt she'll let us use hers considering we could call the police from it.", Calum stated.

"Then let's just hang here for awhile, keep track of all her symptoms, maybe bring up the pills, try to gain her trust, and see where we can get from there.", Luke requested.

"Why do you want to stay here? We could just leave. She's sleeping, she'd never know.", Michael brought up.

"Michael, she's just a girl. And I know she kidnapped us, but she can't help it. She has a problem. And despite that, she's a fan. We love our fans, all of them. And she thinks we love her. Besides, we have no idea where we are and it's dark outside. We're staying.", Luke decided.

Michael stayed quiet. He glanced over towards Everly and walked silently into her room. He inspected the cuts on her hands and arms, looking guilty, but, at the same time, angry.

I walked further down the hall, searching for a place for us to sleep. There was a small bedroom with a full-sized bed. Three of the four of us could probably squeeze into it. I walked back to Everly's room to tell the boys. Michael was now off the bed but Calum was in his place, delicately stroking her hair.

  "I don't forgive her.", he started. "But I do feel bad. She cooked us dinner and was, for the most part, nice to us. And she thinks the guys who love her and who she loves just tried to run away and ended up hurting her in the process. I mean...I don't know. "

"It's okay, Cal. We get it.", I assured him. "Guys, there's a bedroom down the hall but probably only three of us could fit in the bed. And three is pushing it."

  "Then where do the other one or two of us sleep?", Luke asked.

  "Not sure. I don't think there's any other bedrooms but...you could always sleep in her bed?", I suggested.

  Luke looked as though he was pondering it. He looked back at Everly's bed, only to notice a slumped-over, sleeping Calum next to her.

  "Guess that settles it.", Michael concluded. "I'm still starving though. You think she has more food?"

  "Maybe.", Luke answered. "Let's go see."

  After raiding the kitchen and gathering ourselves a meal, we ate at the kitchen table in silence. Michael devoured his food then decided to 'hit the hay', leaving Luke and I.

  "Ash?"

  "Yeah, Luke?"

  "We're gonna be okay, right?"

  "Of course we are. She seems to be relatively normal now. And once we find out her problem, and maybe fix it, and we find a way to contact police, we'll be out of here.", I reassured. But I didn't know if I was reassuring him or myself.

-----------------

Sorry this is short and sucks baaaad but I hope you like it okay. I'll make the next chapter longer hopefully.😁