002, 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰.
𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵, 𝘐 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

chapter 2: rags2riches

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚂
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙰
𝟷𝟸:𝟸𝟺 𝙿𝙼

Sadé was currently in her hotel room getting ready for her video with Kai. After talking to her team about letting Kai guest star her on one of his streams, they came to the conclusion that a YouTube video would be better. They all agreed a collaboration would be beneficial but ultimately decided that a video held less room for error than a live stream did. This way they could oversee the editing and be sure nothing confidential aired.

Sadé fully trusted her team and knew that they had her best interest, so she agreed with whatever decision they decided upon.

She was just about done straightening her hair when she got a instagram DM from Kai.

kaicenat
Yo, I just got the recording equipment set up

I'm finna drop the pin

thesadejames
Ok, bet

But a heads up my manager wants me to
bring security

It's just protocol, if that's fine?

kaicenat
Yea that's cool
We ready whenever you get here

kaicenat shared location

thesadejames
Bet, I'm on the way now!

Sadé finished straightening her hair and then made sure to turn off her straightener. She did not have the time to pay for burning down a hotel. She walked out the double doors to the hotel bathroom and made her way to her suitcase that was laid out open on the king size bed. She always kept her accessories in a separate suitcase from her clothes.

She grabbed her light pink crossbody and blue and white baseball cap that matched her outfit. She also made sure to transfer all her valuables from her carryon to her bag. Considering she had only touched down in Atlanta about an hour ago she didn't have time to unpack anything yet.

She had already texted her security that she was ready about ten minutes ago so she knew he would be waiting for her in the parking lot.