003, 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

chapter 3: fatal attraction

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚂
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙰
𝟹:𝟸𝟾 𝙿𝙼

"I appreciate y'all, I love y'all, and make sure to subscribe to the other channel! We be going crazy over there."

Sadé watched as Kai did his outro for his YouTube channel. She had already said her goodbyes and thank yous, so she was just waiting for him to finish up.

They had just finished the hot ones challenge and also just finished drinking gallons of milk. To say the challenge was a little harder than she thought would definitely be an understatement.

After Kai turned the ring lights off he sat back down and was just looking at Sadé.

She turned her phone off and stared back at him. "What is it?" she chuckled at him. She felt more relaxed after doing the video with him. It was rare for someone to be the same in person but Kai was exactly what she imagined him to be.

"So my boy Duke..." He trailed off looking at her expectedly. She knew this was coming since he even brought him up during the challenge.

Sadé rolled her eyes with a small smile on her face. "I told you already, Kai. I don't even know who that is."

"And I already showed you him, so whatcha think?"

She honestly didn't know what Kai was wanting her to say. She didn't even know who Duke was. But she could admit that he was handsome, from the pictures and videos that Kai showed her earlier.

"I-" she started to say until they heard loud voices and slamming coming from downstairs.

"Is somebody else supposed to be coming here?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows confused, since Kai had told her it would be just them two, plus Steven, in the house.

"Damn what time is it?" Kai asked while picking up his phone to check the time. As soon as he went to speak, Sadé's iMessage alert went off. She knew it was either Steven or her manager since those were the only two people allowed in her focus.

Steven
Y'all bout done?
We gotta get going.

Sadé decided to finally check the time to see that it was nearing 3:30. She had originally planned to be leaving Kai's house by at least 2:00, so now she was a little behind schedule. She didn't have much to do after but she did have a few appointments set while she was in Atlanta.