006, 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵,
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

♤𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵,𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

chapter 5: butterflies

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
𝚂𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙹𝙰𝙼𝙴𝚂
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰, 𝙶𝙰
𝟿:𝟷𝟺 𝙰𝙼

Sadé's eyes fluttered open upon hearing her 8:30 alarm going off. She was a very light sleeper so she only needed to set one alarm.

She reached over and turned off her phone's alarm. She always tried her hardest not to check her phone when she first woke up, but most of the time she didn't succeed. It wasn't that she was just obsessed with her phone or social media, it was just that she liked to know if anything happened while she was asleep.

She was scrolling through her notifications and saw a few from her manager and her assistant. She had a deadline coming soon so she knew she needed to be writing a few new songs to drop.

She also noticed she had a good morning text from Duke. And she immediately got excited. After texting him back she decided to go ahead and get up.

She walked to the bathroom that was inside her hotel room and switched the light on. One thing she had a love hate relationship with was hotel bathroom lighting. They were always so bright to her which was good when taking pictures but could be a real pain when you just woke up.

She went ahead and did her skincare routine and brushed her teeth. Even though she was fixing to eat breakfast, brushing her teeth just made her feel more awake.

Thankfully her assistant already ordered her room service breakfast for her and had scheduled it to be sent to her room by 9:00 so she knew it would be arriving anytime.

Once she left the bathroom she heard her phone ringing. Her phone was still on the hotel room side table, so she walked over to take it off the charger.

Grabbing her phone she saw one of her close friends Kaylee was calling her. Kaylee had been one of the first friends she made when she was just entering the social media world. Kaylee was already a social media influencer so she was like a mentor to Sadé when she first started.

Sadé would forever be grateful for Kaylee helping her and just being a good friend to her.

"Ain't no hey, cause why didn't you answer when I called you last night?" Was the first thing Sadé heard when she put the phone up to her ear. Sadé was confused about what she was talking about until she remembered the call that made her like Duke's pictures last night.