Introduction of characters

Author's PovY/n An Indian girl from well educated and wealthy family

Author's Pov
Y/n
An Indian girl from well educated and wealthy family. She came to korea to full fill her dream , dream of becoming fashion designer and makeup artist. In field of fashion designing she is working under a company as a junior and working as a makeup artist to in that same company. Her father is a Business man , Y/m/n in housemaker , Her elder sister is working as doctor in India. She is living in Korea with her best friend,colleague(Arya) . Arya is also from India, they came together and have studied together in same school. She is savage, don't speak unnecessary , extrovert, like cooking , gaming , and dressing herself.

 She is savage, don't speak unnecessary , extrovert, like cooking , gaming , and dressing herself

Kim taehyung
The mafia boss of few countries. His whole family was I'm these mafia things. His father was boss long ago now he is for which His father is proud of him. His mother died in accident when he was small. His father married another women for which he dislike he father. He hates his stepmother and her stepsister (Kim binna). He has many mafia friend among all of them he is strangest. Most close friends whom he take as a family Kim namjoon, Kim seokjin ,Min Yoongi, Jung hoseok ,Park Jimin , jeon jungkook. They all stay in one house but have different apartments for themselves too. He is Rude , don't like to talk to much , only good to his close one's only.

Let's wait and watch how this two gonna work together, how Y/n is going to adjust in his world.

Hope you all like this intro , Next part soon..
Peace out Army's ✌️