9. Meeting his family

Time skip After 2 days
Author's Pov

You woke late in morning...As yesterday you guys watched movie till midnight...Today you were missing your parents as you are going to wear Indian clothes today..Missing that Indian vibe...

Flashback to when your order came

Taehyung in the evening was coming back from somewhere he saw a delivery man taking out order from the bag...

Tae : Who ordered these??

Y/n : It was order on the name of y/n sir...I'm on right address sir??

Tae : Yess....how much??

He paid for the order and went inside to tell you...he came to your room...knocked on the door

Y/n : Come in...

Tae : your orders are there...

He said and was going to leave...

Y/n : Really...Oye wait

He stopped..

Y/n : give me my wallet back I need to pay...

Tae : Come and take it from me....

He said went towards his room with you following him behind...he went to his closet and came out with your wallet...

Y/n : Thank you..

You ran downstairs to take your order....

Y/n : How much sir??

D.man : madam payment is done by sir..

You understood that Taehyung already paid for your orders...which made you little happy as his behavior change alot in these two days, he was being sweet towards you..

Y/n : ok Thanks..

You got all your orders, there were alot of them so it was difficult for you to hold...but still you manage to hold all of them...you were just walking without see as there were many orders...you were walking towards your room carefully so you don't drop your parcels...suddenly you feet got stuck in something..you were ready to fall on your face...but got saved by someone...And that some was non other then Taehyung....All the parcels dropped down from your hands..he was holding you from waist..both of you were staring at each other....

Both of you were staring deep into each other eyes

Jimin : Ahem ahem!!Guys room is right at your back you can continue there...

You both adjusted yourself...

Tae : Shut up..it's nothing like that...I just helped her...

Jimin : Ok ok..

You got fluttered and started picking the parcel both of them helped you too pick the parcels...

Flashback ends