4. Contract girlfriend

Y/n's Pov
Next morning

Y/n : Ahh...I'm so lazy to go today....I have to anyways....

Y/n : Good morning Aru!!

Arya : Good morning come come...

Y/n : I'm so lazy today...

Arya : Have breakfast..it'll give you Some energy...

Y/n : Ya..

Tae's Pov
On dinning table

Jimin: Tae we found her whole family background....Her name is Y/n, She is from India....she is indo-korean, she is 20, her father is business man , Her sister working as doctor in India, and she is following her dream studying fashion designing and makeup.. She is living with Her friend in Korea

Tae : Nice...I'll bring both of here today...

Jin : Be careful Tae....our intention is not to harm her...be polite with her...

Tae : Yes yes...

TIME SKIP TO EVENING
Y/n's Pov

We were waiting for our cab...The cab didn't came...so we decided to walk to the nearest cafe...All of sudden a big car stopped infront of us and someone kept something on face...

Author's Pov

As you got consciousness....open your eyes..

You found your hands and legs tied inside this car

You found your hands and legs tied inside this car...Focused on the persons face sitting infront of me....

Y/n's Pov

I was shocking see him infront of him and was terrified...I started struggling...

Tae : Stop struggling it won't open like this..

Y/n : W-where are you talking me???WHT I'm here..?

Tae : cause I wanted you to be here...

Y/n : But whyy..

Tae : Stop questioning...You'll know once we reach...

Y/n : open this...why are you doing this

He didn't answered.....I was continuously speaking and he was ignoring it...

Car stopped....The door opened and I was still struggling..He came towards me...I was sliding backward...He came near me and lifted me up in bridal style..I was shocked and my heart was beating so fast...It's was so embarrassing...

It's was so embarrassing

Y/n : hey...what are you even doing leave...I said leave....are listening leave me please...

are listening leave me please

He placed me on sofa....There where more boys sitting there...

Y/n : Open this up....bastard..

Tae : Just shut your small mouth...

He pulled out Gun...which you was not scared of....

Y/n : Just open this....where is my friend what you did to her...I'm gonna kill you if anything happens to her...

Tae : Talking about kill it won't take sec for me to pull the trigger....

Y/n : But you won't kill me....If you wanted to kill me then you would have done it by now....What you want from me...

Tae : Yeah...intelligent...

Jimin : Y/n don't be scared we will not harm you relax..

Tae : I want you to sign these papers..

Y/n : I'm not your slave,I'll sign these papers

Jin : Y/n Listen,we want you to be fake girlfriend of taehyung...you guys will be married soon but it will be fake marriage...

Y/n : But why will I do that..I have done nothing...

Jin : only for 2 years y/n....As you know we are mafia we have something imp we want to achieve for that he need to get married as per his father's willing....his father wanted him to marry his step sister but he don't want to marry her as she is gold digger....we thought you are nice girl you will help...

Y/n : But I can not marry him....why would I have nothing to do with him...I don't even like him..

Tae : You have to..

Y/n : No I will not...never

Tae : You will...if you want your friend to be safe...

You started crying listening about her..

Y/n : Why are you doing this to me...

Tae : So do you agree ??

Y/n : you will not do anything to her...

Tae : If you listen my commands she will be safe....

Y/n : (heavy Sigh) I'll do anything for her...I won't let you harm her because of me....

Tae : Whatever sign this..

Author's Pov

He put pen and paper on the table...you took pen with both of your hands as they were tied together..tried to sign it but was not possible...you turned your face towards him as he was sitting on sofa near you...you pulled your hands infront of him sign him to open it....He then started opening his cold fingers were touching you hot wrist....Your wrist was red because of rope....you signed the paper....He then pulled your legs and open your legs....bruises was on your legs and wrist..

Y/n : Where is Arya??.

End of part 4

Hope you all liked this part... stay tuned for next part...my grammar is not perfect Hope you guys understand....
All the pictures used have been taken from Pinterest ...

Purple you Army's 💜