Part 1.

Everyone in this story is over 18+.

    Ike is 162 cm, he has black hair and golden brown eyes, His birthday is on September 11. He is the class clown, everyone in the class and the other section liked him for his acting. He would never take things seriously unless he is forced to do it.

    Ryuki is about 160 cm. He has black hair and dark brown eyes, and his birthday is on March 13. He is mostly quiet and shy most of the time until you get to know him. He doesn't have much friend in the class as he is the so-called the 'Quiet Kid'.

  Today at class, they have an Important Math Quiz. Ike bored at the moment and didn't know the answer to the questions, and instead of trying to try his best, he didn't do it. Instead of just being bored while doing nothing, he thought that he should talk to somebody who were just minding their own business.

Ike approached Ryuki, standing in front of him. "What are you doing?" He smiled at Ryuki devilishly, waiting for his answer.

Ryuki just stared at Ike for a bit and finally spoke, "Doing the quiz?" He answered Ike, a bit confused of why he's here and talking to him.

"When are you gonna be done?" Ike questioned Ryuki. "In a few minutes, why did you ask?" He said.

Ike chuckled, "Nothing, nothing~" He smiled devilishly at Ryuki. Ike sat next to Ryuki, waiting for him to be done.

Once Ryuki was finally done, Ike looked at him and said, "Meet me in the bathroom." He winked at Ryuki as he stood up and went out of the class.

Ryuki stood up and went out of the class, heading toward the bathroom as he told him so, curious but a bit nervous for what it might be for. He entered the bathroom looking for Ike and he just came out of nowhere and stood behind Ryuki.

Ike had a small grin on his face, "So you really came, huh?" He said, tilting his head slightly, laughing a bit.

Ryuki turned around to see Ike, crossing his arm. "Well, you told me to." He said. "Now, now. What do you want from me?" He questioned Ike, tilting his head slightly, waiting for an answer.

Ike walked toward Ryuki closer, "You, I want you." He said, leaning closer to Ryuki, their lips almost touching.

Ryuki chuckled, smiling at Ike, locking his eyes with him. "You're kidding, right?" He laughed a bit to changing his expression to serious waiting for an answer. "Well, what do you think?" He smiled at Ryuki, leaning closer to him.

"With that expression, you're totally joking." He said seriously, which made Ike laugh.

"Pfft, that's wrong." Ike said, giving Ryuki a quick peck on the lips, smiling. Ryuki took both of Ike's hand, placing them on top of Ike's heads, as he kissed Ike deeply, exploring his mouth with his tongue, making Ike blush.

"Oh, now you're the shy one, hm?" Ryuki said, teasing Ike a bit as he nuzzled his head on Ike's shoulder, suddenly biting Ike's neck, making him flinch a bit. Ryuki took Ike's hand, dragging him to the toilet, making him sit down while Ryuki unbuttoned Ike's pants, making him squeal a bit.

"Are you serious?.." Ike said, flustered. He looked at Ryuki, locking his eyes with him. "Yeah, I am." Ryuki took off his belt and unbuttoned his pants as he continued on taking off Ike's pants along with his boxers. Ryuki pulled down his boxers, revealing his long, hard member.

Ike took a look at his cock for a bit and looked up to him again, waiting for Ryuki to start. "You know I won't be able to enter you without preparation,  right?" Ryuki said, as he spat on his finger a bit, sliding one inside of Ike, "Tell me if it hurts." Ike just nodded, before moving his finger inside of Ike.

"Mm.." Ike moaned. After a few moments, Ryuki slides one more finger inside of Ike, moving it slowly, increasing the speed each time he moves his fingers inside of Ike, making Ike moan.

After a bit, Ryuki took his finger out as she lifted up Ike's legs, "We're at school!" Ike shouted at Ryuki quietly, trying not to be loud. "You really want me to stop when we already went this far?" He said, slowly sliding his tip inside of Ike. "Beside.. It looks like you're having fun." He smirked before he continued thrusting slowly till he's fully inside of Ike.

He continued to thrust inside of him, increasing the speed each thrust he did. "R-ryuki.." Ike moaned his name, biting his bottom lips, trying to be quiet as possible.

Ryuki took out his cock out of Ike's hole, "Why did you take it out?.." Ike said, looking at him. Ryuki smirked mischievous, suddenly slamming his cock back to Ike, putting his   hands on Ike's mouth, covering it to prevent him from moaning too loud as he continue thrusting, until they heard somebody walked inside of the bathroom while Ryuki continued thrusting, not caring even a bit as Ike tried not to moan, because if he do so they are fucked up.

"Is anyone here?" The random person asks as he thought he heard somebody inside earlier. He left the bathroom after a while.

"Your..crazy." Ike said, "You like it." Ryuki chuckled, laughing a bit before he continued on thrusting. Ike felt himself close to reaching a climax. Ryuki felt Ike's inside to start to throb, knowing that Ike is about to have a hell of an orgasm, speeding up even more, eager to finish Ike off. Ike moaned a bit louder than before, closing his eyes as he bit his lips to try and be quiet.

After not so long, Ike started to have an orgasm, his body twitching as his body shaked, making him moan louder as Ryuki covered Ike's mouth to stop him from moaning too loud, releasing his seeds inside of Ike, moaning along Ike softly.

Ryuki took his cock out of Ike slowly, cleaning themselves up, giving Ike a kiss on the forehead. "Good job." Ryuki said in a teasing tone, laughing after.

They both went back to the classroom, Ike still flustered and can't walk that great that much stumbling a lot.

"Why did you guys take long? Didn't you both say you're just going to the bathroom?!" The teacher shouted at them, making the whole class look at them curious of why they are getting shouted at.

Ike looked at Ryuki, not knowing what to do until Ryuki finally spoke, "We are really sorry, Ike vomited, so I took him to the nurse office to get him checked up. " Ryuki explained to the teacher, lying.

"Oh, is that so? Alright then." The teacher stood up, going out of the class going to the nurse office to ask if Ike is now fine since they came back to the class. The nurse looks confused as no one came here aside for that sick kid waiting for his parent to pick them up. "I'm sorry, but no one named Ike came here to check up? Are you sure they did?" The nurse questioned. The teacher sighted after finding out they lied, going back to the class.

The teacher sat, crossing their legs. "Ike and Ryuki, do you mind coming here?" The teacher said angrily. Ike and Ryuki came to where the teacher was, looking at their teacher nervously. "Now, why did you two lie about going to the nurse's office?" The teacher asked in a mad tone.

The both of them didn't answer, Ike looked down to the floor, trying not to laugh while Ryuki crossed his arm and looked at Ike, hitting him a gently to warn him not to laugh.

"Since none of you is gonna speak up, then detention for you both!" The teacher shouted.

1333 words