Part 3

After the class, it was already lunch time, Ryuki stayed in the class, eating nothing as he forgot to bring his own lunch.

The classroom door opened, and Ryuki looked over to see who it was. It was Ike, and he forgot his notebook and phone. "Oh, why are you still here? Did you already eat?" Ike asks Ryuki as he continues on taking his Notebook.
Ryuki stared at Ike for a bit until he spoke. "I haven't eaten yet, I forgot my lunch at my house." He says, smiling at Ike after.

"Is that so? We can share my food!" He says happily. Ryuki smiled at Ike, "Thank you, but you don't have to." He says calmly, giving Ike his food back. "You know eating is important, please?" Ike say, pushing his lunchbox toward Ryuki, offering his food to him.

"Fine." Ryuki finally gave in, making Ike smile wider. After lunch, they had another test in Science, Ike sat next to Ryuki, and he looked at him and spoke, "Can you help me?" He asked. Ryuki nodded as a response to his question.

After a while of teaching Ike, they finally both finished their test, and they will get the score next week since there is no school tomorrow, the teacher said.

Ryuki and Ike went to their own home, and Ryuki texted Ike. 'Hey, are you free tmmr?' Ike checked the notification he had. He smiled at the text, 'Yeah, why did you ask?' He replied back, waiting for a response. 'Well, I'm just thinking, would you like to go out with me tomorrow?' He replied to Ike. 'Sure! Meet up at ******?' He agreed, 'Alright.'

The next morning, they both got ready and blah blah, Ryuki went to the place where they will be meeting up, waiting for Ike to come. After not so long, Ike came to the place, and he looked around, not seeing Ryuki anywhere. Ryuki watched him wander around, looking like a lost kid. He laughed a bit before going behind Ike, wrapping his arm around Ike's waist, hugging him from behind. "Were in public stopp!" Ike whispered to Ryuki, shouting a bit, blushing.

Ryuki let go of Ike, and he smiled at him. "Let's go?" He offered his hand to Ike. He took Ryuki's hand and nodded, blushing a bit. "Why do I have to hold your hand?" He questioned. "Well, why did you hold it if you're just gonna complain?" He said,  squeezing Ike's hand tighter.

Ike looked at Ryuki, not saying anything, before looking down at the ground, blushing as they continued walking somewhere. Ryuki had a huge grin on his face seeing Ike blush.

They went to a restaurant and ate there and after that, they went to the park. Suddenly Ryuki spoke, "Ike." He says, calling Ike. Ike walked toward Ryuki, wondering why did he call him, tilting his head slightly. "I'm sorry if this is too early, will you be my boyfriend?" Ike blushed when he heard Ryuki ask him. He gave Ryuki a quick kiss, "Of course.." He said, smiling at Ryuki.

517 words