Part 4

Ike slept at Ryuki's house last night. they both woke up, Ryuki saw Ike waking up, and he kissed his forehead. "Good morning, love." He says in a deep, calm morning voice.

Ike yawned, "Morning..." He whispered, closing his eyes again, not wanting to wake up. Ryuki played with Ike's hair, "Cmon.. Wake up. We have school." He says, kissing Ike's cheek this time, trying to wake him up. "Fine, fine." Ike sat up, stretching his arms out, yawning once more.

After they both got up, Ryuki and Ike went downstairs as Ryuki went toward the kitchen, "Can you help me do the breakfast?" Ryuki asked Ike, looking at him smiling. "Mhm!" He walked over to where Ryuki was, standing next to him as Ryuki handed over him the eggs. "Can you stir the eggs while I cook the bacon?" He questioned. Ike nodded as his response, stirring them till they were finally completely done. He handed Ryuki the egg, as Ryuki finally cooked them.

After he finished cooking breakfast, he placed the food on the table. He smiled at Ike, waiting for him to dig in, after a bit of waiting since Ike was also waiting for him to start eating. He gave up and finally started to eat as Ryuki also ate after seeing him take a bite. "Is it good?" He asks, Ike nodded.

After they finished eating breakfast, "I'm gonna shower firsts." Ike said before walking away, Ryuki followed Ike and pulled Ike's shirt slightly and nuzzled his head on Ike's shoulder, "Can I come?" He whispered on Ike's ear, making him flinch. "Yeah..no." He said, laughing after as he went inside the bathroom without Ryuki.

Ryuki opened the door, "Why not?" He says, taking off his shirt as he entered the bathroom, Ike looked at him for a bit, blushing slightly. "On second thought, let's shower together." He said.

Ryuki laughed at Ike changing his mind suddenly. He took off Ike's shirt, Ike kissed Ryuki as he slipped his tongue inside of Ike's mouth, their own saliva mixing together, ryuki backed away a bit from the kiss, he bit Ike's lips, Ike kind of groaned because of the pain but he love it.

They both undressed fully, and Ryuki turned on the shower, making them both wet as Ryuki kissed Ike's lip, kissing his neck after leaving hickeys as he continued kissing him. He turned Ike around, slipping his fingers inside Ike making him moan as he moved them inside aggressively. He pressed on Ike's prostate, making him squeal a bit.

Ike came after not so long, Ryuki pulled out his finger out of Ike, and he smirked, looking at Ike before suddenly slamming his dick inside of him without a warning. "S-so sudden.." Ike said, moaning loudly after.

Ryuki slicked back his hair, and he continued thrusting inside Ike, "R-ryuki~.." He moaned. Just hearing Ike say his name makes him go crazy. Ryuki increases his thrust each time he thrusts inside of Ike, making him moan like crazy.

Ike tightened up, Ryuki knew he was close to his climax, as he was so. He thrusts deeper and harder, speeding up his thrusts much more than before. Ike reached his peak, moaning as his own body twitched and tremble, Ryuki saw him have an intense orgasm, as he did too, releasing his seeds inside of Ike.

They went out of the bathroom after a while, dressing up while Ike couldn't even walk that much properly. After they dressed up, Ryuki drove his car to go to school, Ike looked outside the window, completely bored. "Are we there yet?" He say, "No, were almost there."

After a bit, they finally reached their destination, school. They kept their relationship in secret, and they walked inside the school, Ike let go of Ryuki's hand as soon as they walked inside.

They entered the class, Ike sat next to one of his close friends, which is a girl who liked Ike. Ryuki looked at Ike and his friend, glaring at the girl. Ike noticed that his friend had been looking somewhere, so he looked there just to see Ryuki looking at him. As soon as Ike looked back at Ryuki, he smiled at him as he also smiled back.

After a bit, the teacher started to give their test paper back to its owner, Once Ike got his score on the test, he stood up and walked toward Ryuki, he handed his test paper to Ryuki to check his score, "Oh? You got perfect, no thanks to me?" Ryuki said, grinning, waiting for Ike to speak up. "Thank you!.." He thanked Ryuki

"Mm, just a thank you?" Ryuki laughed, complaining a bit. "Well, it depends... What do you want?" He says, crossing his arms. "Mm, how about something related down there?" Ryuki whispered slightly, laughing after.

Ike blushed slightly and hesitated to speak. After a bit, "Fine, deal..." He said, blushing before walking away back to his own seat.

After the class, it was finally lunchtime. Everyone left the classroom while Ryuki and Ike stayed there, Ike went to Ryuki, sitting next to him. Ike looked at Ryuki as Ryuki just looked at him back, their eyes locking together.

Ryuki chuckled, and he smiled at Ike. "What are you looking at?" He said, kissing Ike's cheek after. "Nothing, nothing!~" He says, giggling after Ryuki finds him cute as his smile gets wider.

After they both ate, they went out of the class and headed toward their next class. Ike and Ryuki sat next to each other this time. They held hands together under the table so no one could see them holding hands. Ryuki smiled softly at Ike as he also smiled back at him.

After school, they waited for everyone to leave. They became the only people left at school, and they left after seeing that everyone had left. They walked around for a bit, holding hands together as they walked together. After a while of walking, they went home. Ike is gonna sleep over at Ryuki again.

After they went to Ryuki's house, Ryuki's parent has already left for work. They both went upstair to go to Ryuki's room, and they sat on the bed. Ryuki spoke, "Do you wanna watch something on Netflix?" He asked, smiling at Ike. "Mhm." Ike nodded slightly, smiling back at him.

Ike looked over at Ryuki, "I'm bored." He said, Ruki looked back to Ike, locking his eyes with him. He smiled at Ike mischievously before he spoke. "Is that so?" He says, grinning.

Ike nodded as a response. Ryuki leaned closer to Ike, grinning. "Remember the deal you agreed to earlier?" He said. "Haha... You're kidding, right?" Ike said nervously, Ryuki chuckled slightly as he turned off the TV and made Ike look at him.

"I'm not kidding." He replied, smiling innocently. Ike looked away from him, hiding his blush. After a bit, Ike looked back to Ryuki. "Haha.. Let's cancel the deal!" Ike says, smiling nervously as he blushed. "Deal is a deal, right?" He said.

"....Fine." Ike said, his head hung down low, blushing. Ryuki placed his hand on Ike's cheek, pinching them slightly as he made him look back up to him. Ike looked up to him, blushing with his eyebrow arched.

Ryuki stood up, and he looked down to Ike with a smirk. "So flustered already..." He said lowly before giving Ike a kiss on the forehead, making him a but more flustered than before.

Ike got on his knee in front of Ryuki and looked up to him with a slight pout. Ryuki sighed sarcastically and took off his belt.

Cliffhanger
1280 words