2

Pic cred to the owners...

"How many are you still contacting?" Taehyung yawned, Jungkook practically sat on the ground in shock as he watched all his bodyguards and policemen put to sleep by the freaking black-haired male seated on his couch. 

Okay, maybe the male did have some abnormal qualities. 

"W-What the fuck are you?"

"I told you I'm Cupid", Taehyung huffed in annoyance, repeating again and again.

"This a freaking dream phase or did I accidentally land in a coma?" Jungkook mumbled to himself, ignoring the black-haired male who just wished to hit the pretty head of his with a frying pan. God, how much Taehyung wished he was Dolos at the moment so he could manipulate the man into him staying.

"Jungkook please do us both a favor and believe it, 'cause it's true!"

"Well, I'm sorry 'cause it's freaking unbelievable!" Jungkook shot back, the man on his couch simply shrugging before going back to watching Naruto on his TV.

After a few more hours of Jungkook walking around sleeping bodies of protection forces, thinking, then going to his room and sleeping for almost five hours. Damn, he needed that, and when he reached downstairs, he was met with the whole place empty of sleeping bodies prior a few hours back. He gulped not wanting to know what has been happened to them but sighed in relief once he looked outside to see the security were in their place. So, no one got killed, right? 

That means the black-haired male is not a murderer right?

"Oh, you're awake! Now do you finally come to believe me?" Taehyung asked, putting aside a few plates.

"I don't even know where to start", Jungkook groaned, flopping on the couch. Not a moment later he felt a plate in front of his face. Japchae. "Did you poison it?" his eyes narrowed at the food, smelling delicious as it did wonders to his empty stomach. That's when he realized, he hasn't eaten a single meal since yesterday night. Fuck.

"Nope", Taehyung took some with his spoon, and swallowing it make him believe that yes, it isn't poisoned. And to that, his stomach to the liberty to growl so he begrudgingly accepted the meal.

"So, why are you so persistent on staying here and finding this 'soulmate' of me?" Jungkook asked, eyeing him from his peripheral vision.

"That's my job! I'm a Cupid, duh", Taehyung rolled his eyes, making himself more comfortable on the couch as he kept his keen interest in the anime.

"Right, a delusional moron", Jungkook muttered under his breath, practically hogging down the meal.

"And you're an insensitive prick", ouch, that didn't hurt at all.

"Aren't the people who usually come from above like, oblivious to human culture?" he wasn't even sure where this conversation was headed at the moment. But since the self-proclaimed God of Love's son seems to know things like a normal human does, he finds it hard to believe in the latter about his theory. He still could be a crazy fanboy-magician-murder for all he knew.

"Yup, but since I come down here for my missions, I'm a bit familiar with how things work here. But I don't know most of it", Taehyung shrugged.

"Do you always scare the people who you put on a mission with?" Jungkook grumbled, putting his plate aside as he completed his meal.

"No, 'cause unlike you, they actually have soulmates. Means I can keep up my secret and work", hearing it practically from someone who calls himself a Cupid did put a little concern in his head though. So, he has zero love relation capability? He's fine with that though.