Chapter 39 :- Parents ✨

"Honey, Sweet bun, where are you" Jungkook called Emma and saw his love approaching him from her bedroom. He went awe looking at her. She was now 8 months pregnant and was walking like a penguin. It has become a little bit difficult for her to walk so Jungkook would never leave her alone.

He quickly ran towards her side and held her one hand helping her to walk. He caressed her large tummy and said, "My baby you are not kicking much right? Otherwise your mom will be in pain. Daddy cannot wait to play with you." Jungkook started talking with their unborn baby. This was  now his routine. He quickly helped her towards the couch and made her sit there.

"Jungkook where did you went in the morning?" Emma asked and Jungkook nodded his head without replying anything.

"Wait baby I have something to show." He said and brought a packet infront of her and started opening it.

At the next moment he picked out certain small clothes and showed to Emma saying, "This is for our baby. I thought delivery will be at anytime so I already got them." He said and flashed his bunny smile.

Emma also felt happy seeing him. She got the memories when she was a kid and her brother was born, at that time her father used to buy such small clothes too. A tear drop left her eye as she remembered all those special moments. Finally she was being the mother. Jungkook understood her and quickly hugged her sitting on the couch.

"We will be the best parents. Our kid will be the happiest in the world." He said boasting like a kid himself. Emma would always laugh at his cute and childish behaviour.

He broke the hug and very gently kissed her lips which she quickly responded too. Breaking the kiss he went in the kitchen to cook for them. Jungkook wouldn't let Emma do anything at all. Emma just sat there smiling and caressing her tummy while adoring her husband.

"Wifey what do you want to eat for lunch?" Jungkook asked.

"Anything you want kookie." Emma replied but Jungkook's next statement made her shook.

"I want to eat you which is not possible now so it's okay." He said and winked from the kitchen keeping a smirk on his face which didn't go unnoticed by Emma, she just sat there smiling shyly.

Jungkook was feeding Emma but he could feel she was in discomfort so he asked showing concern.
"What happened are you okay?" Emma just nodded her head as an yes. Jungkook completed feeding her and then took her leg on his lap.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Emma asked being flabbergasted.

"Just doing what a husband should do for his wife." Saying this he started massaging her legs she started feeling really good after that. Jungkook knew very well that her legs were paining.

"Aaaahh" Suddenly a loud groan left Emma's mouth.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked looking at her.

"I don't know the baby is suddenly kicking too much."

She said and the next moment she was in total pain and was screaming.

"Aaah aaah Jungkook I ca-can't" she screamed in pain and he got worried.

"Don't worry sweetie everything will be alright soon. Let's go to hospital." He said and carefully picked her up making his way to the car.

He drove as fast as he could yet making sure it was not rash driving. Soon he reached the hospital.

"Doctor!!!" He shouted as he saw Emma in pain.

Doctors and nurses immediately came out and admitted her to the operation theatre.

"Sir she needs to give birth so be ready" The doctor informed to Jungkook and he sat on the bench nearby impatiently. Soon the whole ward was filled with loud screams and Jungkook's heart clenched on hearing her in that much pain.

After sometime Taehyung and Jimin reached there too to support Jungkook.

"Everything will be okay." Taehyung said rubbing Jungkook's back and Jimin nodded seating beside him. After sometime Emma's loud cries stopped and a child's crying was heard.

Their heart bloomed in happiness as the doctor came out and said, "Congratulations sir it's a girl." He said and Jungkook quickly entered into the room.

He neared the baby cot and looked at that little angel. She was so small her fingers were so little. Eyes were closed and was wrapped in a towel.
"Can I pick her up?" He asked to the nurse and she nodded her head happily.

Jungkook picked his daughter in his arms. Tears flowed down his cheeks. She was so little in his hands, just the size of his palm. He couldn't believe in his eyes.

The next moment he looked towards Emma. Her eyes were closed and she looked very tired but soon she opened her eyes and Jungkook went towards her.

"See our daughter." Jungkook said handling her their daughter and crying tears of happiness.

"You know I got so worried when you were in pain but now I am so happy." He said and kissed Emma's forehead.

Emma too looked at her daughter with adoration. She was now a mother. Everyone says it is one of the happiest moment for every girl in their life she now realised why they say so.

"Our daughter." Jungkook said and engulfed them in a hug.

Soon the others came too congratulating the new parents.

Emma looked at Jungkook holding their daughter with so much love and care. She adored the father daughter moment so much. It surely was the happiest moment for them.

_______________________________

Jungkook's new mv seven is out go and stream it 💜✨