𝗠𝘆 𝗩𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗥

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐟 𝐀 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥..

                                                            𝐀𝐧𝐝..

                                                  𝐀 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞...

                                                     𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞..? 

-------------------------------------------

𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆:

Y/N L/N is a normal girl, that people find charming and a bit shy. But the weird thing is that people in her city says nothing paranormal happens to her. She finds it strange but thinks nothing of it as one night, she went to sleep, going straight right into Dreamland. 

Let's move on to our other protagonist. Shu Kurenai is the vampire prince, heir to the throne of his father. He's been looking for a suitable female every night he goes out to the human realm, but every time he gets home to the Vampire realm, he is empty-handed. 

But one night, as Shu was searching around, he finds a sleeping Y/N and he teleports himself inside. The vampire male smiled, knowing that he had just found the one he was looking for. 

Shu teleports the female and him back to his realm and lets Y/N rest on his bed while he goes to tell his Father and sets everything up. When Y/N wakes up, she starts to freak out but is rest-assured by her maid, Nika. The female learns that she's going to be Shu's bride and she freaks out again. 

Will the female learn to love the vampire or will she break off their engagement?

                                                      𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍

                                                      𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫..

                                                       𝐌𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞..